Chapter Seventeen

Carl sat across from me, the truck came to a stop. Walkers growled. I grabbed my pistol, Carl grabbed his assault rifle. "Okay, boys, let's get this haul unloaded and inside!" That monster's voice boomed. My nose twitched. "I want to get back in there and unload a little myself." Negan chuckled. Carl looked disgusted.

"Negan, need to talk to you about the redirect." A man said. "What about redirect?" Negan asked, "It got screwed up. We're on it now, but it's a mess out there."

"And whose job was that?" A man asked. Their voices drifting. My jaw clenched as I heard someone enter the truck. "A pack and a tent. Aw damn!" The man shouted. I jumped, a box knocking over.

The man came toward me, he looked at me, smirking. "I thought they packed this up tight." He licked his lips, "Ah, no worries. Plenty more where this came from. Right?" He asked me. I gripped my weapon, "Whatcha got the-" I shot him, right square in the head. "Son of a bitch!" Someone yelled. "What the hell?"

Carl and I emerged from the truck, pointing our weapons, "Stay back! Drop your weapons!"

"I only want Negan." Carl boomed. "He killed our friends!" I yelled. Negan whistled, "Damn," I pointed my pistol at him.

"You're adorable." He grinned at me, "Did you pick that gun 'cause it looks cool?" He asked Carl, "You totally did, right? Kid, I ain't gonna lie you scare the shit outta m-" I shot above his head. "Oh fuck, kid!" Dwight pointed the crossbow that belongs to Daryl at me. "Dwight, back off. Is that any way to treat our new guests." Negan said calmly. "Come on, kids, I'll show you around."

I glared at Negan, Carl gave him a dirty look. "You know, you do have the same damn stink-eye as your dad, expect it's only half as good 'cause well, you know, you're missing an eye." He grinned holding out his hand for us and of course, we refused. "Really? Are you really not gonna take my hand? 'Cause you're lucky you even still have a hand." He chuckled. "Same as your boy Daryl over here, now that I think about it." My eyes darted over to Daryl, he was in the cage of walkers. "How's the job going, Daryl? Hot enough for you? Yeah, it'd be tough with one arm." Daryl shook his head at us, basically telling us to do it. I'd rather risk myself than the people I love.

I clenched my jaw, putting my pistol on safety mode and throwing it down in front of me. Carl doing the same. "Ah, you guys are smart. Now come with me."

Negan looked at Dwight, "Dwighty-boy, why don't you grab Daryl, take him to the kitchen, do a little grub prep." Negan looked at his men, "New plan boys, Let's plan the dead, unload the truck later." Negan bit his lip, "Damn, I am not gonna have time to screw any of my wives today." He chuckled, I looked at him in disgust. "I mean, maybe one."

"Come on." The door opened, Carl and I walked side by side, I crossed my arms. "What are you gonna do with us?" Carl asked.

Negan swung his bat from side to side, "Number one, do not shatter my image of you. You're a badass, the both of you are not scared of shit. Hell, you're not scared of me. It's a disappointment, really." He paused for a moment, "Number two, you really want me to ruin the surprise? Screw you, kid. Seriously, screw you. Hell maybe screw each other."

"Fuck off." I spat. "I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear that." Negan hummed.

We walked into a room filled with girls in a black mini, skin-tight dresses. "Ladies, don't mind the kids." I rubbed my arm in discomfort, they all looked beautiful and here I am with blood all over my clothes. "I know, every woman where you're from dresses like they do the books at an auto shop." He chuckled at Carl, "You're gonna want to look at their titties. It's cool. I won't mind, they won't mind, but you're little lady over there might mind." He pointed at me with his bat. "But hey, knock yourself out."

He called one of his many wives over another wife butted in their conversation for the girl's sake, she looked at least sixteen. The girl sniffled. I tried to swallow my nervousness but my mouth was to dry. "You're an asshole," I said.

"I know," Negan smirked.

"Someone tell Dwight to fire up the furnace, please. Come on, kids." We followed him to what I presumed was his room. "Are all these women actually your wives?' "Yeah. Always wanted to screw a whole bunch of different women." Negan chuckled "I mean why settle for just one? Why follow the same old rules? Why not make life better? Please sit." Carl and I sat next to each other, I looked at my hands, gulping. "Let's get started," Negan streched out on the other couch. "Started on what?" I asked.

He chuckled, "I just wanna get to know you two a little better."