Chapter Nineteen

I looked at the woman in front of me in utter hatred. She left me and my brother behind in the broken down gas station, that he later died in. Negan rose his brow, "You know her, Rach?"

Rachel nodded. I shook my head, "I don't want to know her." I spat coldly. I shifted my entire body away from her. "That's my daughter." Rachel said lowly.

Negan's eyes widened, "Well shit, kid," Negan chuckled, "No wonder why you're so fucked in the head, just like your mother."

She was wearing a skin tight black dress like the other wives, I don't know how I didn't see her before. I looked at Negan, my eyes shifted down to my hands. Closing my eyes, I shut everyone out. It became quiet and dark. My happy place. I heard inaudible talking in the background. I understood a few words here and there. "She does.....No she.....I know......." I felt a pair of arms shake me. My eyes fluttered opened and there stood Carl. "It's time to go."

I nodded, I just wanted to go home, to Alexandria. I wanted to sleep. I felt tired and weary. I got up the the couch and followed Negan, ignoring my mother. We reached the main area once again. A crowd of people gathered around the big furnace. A guy was tied up in the chat a few feet away from it. I gulped.

Negan looked at Carl, "Hold Lucille and watch this shit."
********
AGGH H H H HH H HH H H H H HH H SHORT IK BUT ITS THERE!!!!!! b b b b