#4

??? POV

*flashback*

"Will you.... will you really help me?" Those eyes. They told a story.

I looked at them with my dull ones. "Yes. I...I promise."

*present*

"Sir, we have her location. Which means we will take her quickly." My servant speaks.

"Woah! Woah! Woah! Why are we in such a rush?" I chuckle. "Where exactly is she located?" "We tracked her and saw that she was living in a house with another person. The resident is named Kim Taehyung. Twenty-Two years old, works at the public bar two streets from his house."

"Well, I think our rat found her cheese. Let her explore a little. Then when I tell you, we will set a trap. Am I understood?" They all nod and gesture them to leave.

Author's POV

"Bye hyung!" Taehyung waves from the door and starts walking home. As he gets close to the house, he notices the lights coming to his face from his house. He runs only to see holes in the wall.

He clenches his fist. "FRIGIN Y/N!!!"

He opens the door, walks into the room under the stairs and see you there sleeping. He sighs and closes the door quietly.

"I guess I have to fix this?" He grabs the equipment. Nails, blankets, and a hammer.

Once he finishes, he stretches and checks up on you one more time. He opens the door to see you shaking and wailing.

He walks closer to you.

"I'm s-s-sorry."

He wears a face of confusion.

"I....I didn't mean t....t..to." You didn't even continue due to your loud sobs.

"Y-Y/n." Taehyung shakes you. "Y/n, wake up!" He hates seeing people crying. Due to the vigorous shaking you wake up in a panic.

Your eyes open wide and you see his face. "Are you okay?" You keep breathing deeply.

As he was about say something, you

Hug him instantly.

"I'm sorry"

/:/;/:/;/:
A/n: Hope you enjoyed this chapter. By the sixth episode, I might be posting another story.

Enjoy your day or night!