#7

It was the next day. They, Taehyung and Y/n were relaxing on the couch, enjoying some Dr. Phil. "HOW CAN HUMAN TEENAGE GIRLS BE THAT STUPID?! THEY MUST BE ROTTEN RATHER THAN SPOILED!" Y/n exclaimed done with the people on the show. Tae did nothing but just laugh at her cuteness.

It was as if the air was lighter in the house. What was even more peculiar was that Tae hasn't had any girls over for the past few months since he discovered her. There was just something about her that made him calm and collected. It made him feel like he was in that meadow.

He was never going to give that up.

|-|

"Tae?" He woke up to reality, realizing Y/n was centimeters away from his face and her body leaning very close to his. Now, it could be all his hormones or all the nights of not releasing "himself" but, his body seemed to be in flames. His hands fidgeting and jr. was slowly BUT surely coming alive.

Surprisingly, it wasn't the fact that she was close to him, but the way he looked at her. All innocent and the thought of what he would do to her was a ride of rollercoasters in his body.

"Y/n." He whispered so low, afraid he would attack her at any moment. "Yes?" She spoke as if nothing was wrong, just the fact that she felt him going into some heat and she WAS NOT going to help him. With that thought in mind, she pushed herself up and took a few steps back.

"Sorry." A sheepish smile displayed on her face.

Awkward silence.

"H-How about we play a game?" She suggested while moving, trying to distract both of them from the atmosphere. "S-Sure?" Tae chuckled feeling his "heat" go down.

"What game?" He asked. "Just Dance!" She shouted. He rolled his eyes in a playful way. "Alright." His box smile was so bright, her corneas were burning but she couldn't look away.

|-|

With them sweaty after finishing 'What does the fox say,' they decided to take a water break.

"I totally beat you!" Y/n said proudly. "I think you made a mistake, I allowed you to win." Taehyung said assuring her. "Why?! Because I'm a girl?!" She questioned. "No because if I would've won, you would have shredded me to pieces, literally." She looked down. Silence.

Nothing was said.

Y/n wasn't sad that he let her win but it was the fear she stirred in him to let her be above. If he would've won, yes she would beat him but not in an aggressive way.

"H-Hey, I was just kidding." He put his hand on her shoulder. She looked up. "I'm sorry... I shouldn't have said that." He was with sincerity. She leaned her head on his chest. This feeling was new to both of them.

"Alright a fair game! Deal?" Now Taehyung was the one jumping. Which made Y/n smiling. "Deal!" They both started jumping.

"Alright! If you win, you get to-" "DRESS YOU UP LIKE A GIRL!" Y/n shouted while jumping. Tae, taking a breath, agreed. "If I win..." he thought to himself. With a smirk on his face said, "I get to kiss you."

|-|

"I GOT FIVE STARS! SUCK IT!" Taehyung sat there feeling ashamed. That kiss was never coming. "I GOT THE PERFECT DRESS!" With the wave of her two hands she made him a nice hot pink dress with flower heels. "Come here.... princess." She said with a smirk.

'Oh dear.' Not only was it kinky but it was more hotter to Taehyung because she didn't understand the OTHER meanings behind that word.

10 minutes later.

"YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL YOUR MAJESTY." Y/n laughed. Tae's straight face was amazing. "Alright! Alright! I'm done!" He waved his hands and stepped back into the closet.

Once he came out of the closet, there was a flower petal still stuck in his hair.

"Come here." Y/n said while laughing. Tae tolled his eyes and came closer. Y/n pulled his shirt downward so she can reach to get the petal.

The eye contact was perfect. The silence was amazing at the moment. Without any warning, Taehyung leaned in and kissed her soft lips.

Yes, a passionate and long kiss.

However, when things were about to escalate....

The doorbell rang.

/:/:/:/:/:/

A/n: HOLLO EVERYONE! How have you been?! It's been forever.

1.) IVE GOT 70 FOLLOWERS?!?

THANK YOU SO MUCH! EACH AND EVERY ONE OF DESERVES A HUG! BUT IF YOU DONT LIKE HUGS, then DESERVE ICE CREAM AND COOKIES!

2.) Thank you for being so patient. I've been busy with life 👍

3.) I hope you readers have a great day! Even if you feel sad, I hope this chapter made you smile for a few seconds. If not, here is a nice meme

 If not, here is a nice meme

ENJOY!

- remember to smile and make people laugh! 🐻