•2

mijeong is currently making dinner for jimin, herself and jimin's friend jungkook.

"jimin dinner" she shouted and in a few seconds jimin and jungkook came in.

the two eighteen year olds sat and ate dinner, "would you guys like a drink" mijeong asked them.

"yeah just cokes please noona" jimin remarked.

mijeong got out two cans of cokes for jungkook and jimin. she set them down in front of the boys and they both thanked her. jungkook didn't look at her and blushed as he spoke.

"noona are you going to eat with us?" jimin said while opening his coke.

"yeah" she replied and grabbed her plate of food, then sitting down.

"where did you go earlier?" jimin said to his noona.

"oh um...basketball court" mijeong sighed "i don't want to talk about it jimin"

"ohhh...drama" jimin giggled.

-

it is now one am and mijeong has woken up because she is thirsty and really needs water.

she walked down to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water.

mijeong flinched when she saw a outline figure in the reflection of the fridge.

"oh mijeong i'm sorry" she heard jungkook say. she turned around with her hand on her heart.

"it's okay...jungkook" she chuckled "um why are you up?" she asked.

"i-i couldn't sleep so i came to get some water" he replied and his cheeks turned a little pink.

"oh me too" mijeong said and walked over to sit at the table.

jungkook grabbed a glass of water and heard mijeong say "do you want to sit"

he turned to the twenty year old "s-sure" he stuttered and sat down opposite her.

"is jimin sleeping" she inquired.

"y-yeah it's just sometimes i can't sleep"

"that happens to me sometimes" mijeong chuckled.

"um do you and jimin live here alone" jungkook asked and mijeong nodded. "w-where are your parents?" he added.

"oh has jimin not told you?" mijeong said, jungkook shook his head.

jimin never really talks about his home life and because jungkook is his best friend he was curious.

"t-they're dead, jungkook"

"o-oh sorry..."

"it's okay...jimin sometimes gets upset about it so maybe that's why he hasn't told you" the girl smiled, jungkook smiled and finally looked her in the eye.

jungkook looked nervously at mijeong before speaking "um m-mijeong"

"hm?" she looked up at him.

"could you t-teach me something" he bit his bottom lip nervously as he waited for mijeong to answer.

"what do you want me to teach you?"

"h-how....how to kiss" jungkook confessed and mijeong raised her eyebrows.

"have you never kissed anyone before?" she asked.

he shook his head and mijeong couldn't help but think it's cute, she chuckled.

"i know i'm eighteen and i've never kissed anyone" he sighed.

"no no it's just cute that you want me to teach you." mijeong stood up and went over to the sofa.

jungkook looked at her confused, she gestured for him to come over "come on it will be fun" mijeong said.

jungkook stood up and sat next to her on the sofa.

"how many p-people have you kissed?" jungkook asked.

"oh um...two.." she replied.

jungkook nodded and then mijeong spoke "so shall we start small?" she smiled.

"yeah" jungkook said blushing.

mijeong pecked his lips and jungkook flinched a little. "jungkook calm down...it was just a peck" she chuckled and jungkook nodded, laughing at himself.

"don't be scared and just follow my lead, okay...and if you want to stop we can stop" the older said and the younger nodded.

mijeong places her hand gently on jungkook's cheek and leaned in closer, jungkook's breath hitched as she did.

she carefully placed her lips on the boys, letting their lips mould together. she slowly and gently moved her lips and let jungkook follow her lead.

mijeong broke the kiss and laughed a little "jungkook you need to do something with your hands" she said.

jungkook looked at his hand which are dangling at his sides, "what do i do with them"

"place them on my thigh, knee, waist or neck... just somewhere on me"

jungkook nodded and put on hand on her waist then the other one on her knee. jungkook felt a bigger blush on his cheeks and his heart is beating out of his chest, like it's trying to escape, when he touched the noona sat before him. this is his best friends sister, he has always secretly looked for her when he came round to jimin's house, tried asking jimin how she is, made hundreds of cards for her but never had the guts to give them to her.

mijeong looked into jungkook's eyes as she leaned back in for a kiss.

she again started with a gently kiss to let him follow along, which he eventually caught up. there eyes are closed as they kiss.

jungkook whimpered as he felt mijeong bite his bottom lip gently. he felt her warm tongue enter his mouth, which is a newer feeling.

he felt a heart beat in his stomach, he'd never felt so nervous.