•50

"seongie"

jungkook opened the door and saw jaeseong still sleeping, it made him smile slightly. seeing how his lips were parted, his hair was messy and he was cuddling one of his pillows.

jungkook walked up to him, bent down, over the crib and stroked the boys hair.

"wake up, handsome" said jungkook. jaeseong's lips formed a pout and he started stretching, with his eyes still closed.

"mommy is making breakfast" he said while gently taking the baby into his arms.

jaeseong laid his head on jungkook's shoulder, his nose touching the elders neck and his hands tightly gripping jungkook's arms.

"can you get any cuter" jungkook whispered as he kissed the baby's head.

jungkook carried jaeseong out of the room and took him to the kitchen, all while caressing his head.

"babe, you can feed him now" jungkook said as he walked in.

mijeong chuckled "he doesn't look awake to me" she said, while jungkook was walking up to her.

jungkook only hummed while pressing his cheek against jaeseong's head.

"you should get some more sleep...you were up all night with him" said jungkook, making mijeong looked at him and shrug.

"i have stuff to do-"

"it's sunday mijeong...you don't have to do anything. go sleep for another three hours; i'll feed him and get him dressed, then clean up okay..."

mijeong puffed her cheeks and looked down "okay" she spoke.

"hey" jungkook smiled as she looked at him "kiss me"

mijeong bit her lip to stop her smile and quickly kissed him before running back to bed.

"i can't believe you kept eomma up nearly all night" jungkook whispered while chuckling to himself

the baby let out a whine, while jungkook picked up his bottle and a small towel.

—————

we have reached the end of this book )':
if you would like me to write a sequel/second book for this then please comment
( i do have a plot for a sequel but i'll only write it if you want me too )

thank you so much for supporting this book
- right now it is on 87k, which is insane skskkssk -

i love you all so much uwu

THERE STILL MIGHT BE SURPRISE CHAPTERS (ITS VERY LIKELY) ♡♡