•35

mijeong heard a knock on the door so she stopped what she was doing and went to go answer it.

she opened the door and saw yeongso there.

"what do you want?" she said.

yeongso sighed "what a nice welcome" he said "i've brought food...we can eat it together"

he smiled and she let him inside.

they went to the table and mijeong got some plates and drinks.

the two sat down and began eating "how have you been, mijeong?" he asked.

she looked at him and nodded her head "i've been good. today is my parents death anniversary"

"i know that's why i came over"

"you remembered?" mijeong furrowed her eyebrows and tilted her head.

yeongso nodded while chewing.

"wow" she chuckled.

"why would i forget? it's a special day for you and jimin...well not 'special' special because it was the day they died—i mean it's just an important day" he said.

"yeah" she replied and smiled "i didn't expect you to remember though..."

yeongso shrugged "i'm good at remembering things" he said and smirked a little "like how much of a great kisser you are..."

mijeong giggled "oh my god, yeongso" she covered her mouth "why would you say that"

"it's true..."

mijeong sighed and playfully rolled her eyes, while blushing a little.

—————

jungkook got out of the shower, dried himself before wrapping the towel around his waist

jungkook got out of the shower, dried himself before wrapping the towel around his waist. he opened the bathroom door and walking towards him was his brother, jeonghun.

"when did you get home?" the elder asked.

"about an hour and a bit ago" jungkook replied.

jeonghun nodded and hummed "woah..." he suddenly walked closer to his brother "have you been working out?"

jungkook chuckled "yeah..."

"that's why mijeong likes you, huh" the elder laughed slightly.

jungkook hit his brothers arm "don't say that, that's not true...she hasn't even said anything about my abs, anyway" he spoke.

"i was joking, kook" jeonghun chuckled.

jungkook rolled his eyes and walked passed his hyung, to his bedroom.

he put some clothes on and checked his phone.

mijeong hadn't texted him, which she said she would. he frowned.

jungkook bit his lip, he didn't want to seem too clingy or too much.

the boy put his phone down and sighed.

jungkook heard the door creaked open so he glanced up and saw he brother peeking in. "why did you just sigh?" jeonghun asked.

"why are you so annoying?" jungkook replied.

the elder rolled his eyes "fine......but why did you sigh?"

"mijeong hasn't texted and she said she would, that's all hyung." jungkook said.

jeonghun nodded "sure...sorry"

—————

It's currently night and I'm tired so sorry if this chapter isn't the best.

I'm going to work hard on the next chapter <3

How long should I carry on this book for?....

bc I could honestly go on after my planned storyline (: