•36

"i miss you already"

jimin chuckled "baby, i left four minutes ago" he said, shoving his free hand in his coat pockets.

"i don't care, i still miss you" yoongi spoke through the phone.

jimin sighed "do you want me to turn around and walk back?" he chuckled slightly.

"no" yoongi mumbled "you want to get back to your sister"

jimin bit his lip "baby, you sound sad"

"i'm not sad..." yoongi said "just missing my babyboy, that's all"

jimin giggled "shush"

he finally approached his house, so he took out his keys and put them in the lock "i'm home safely so i'm going to go now"

"okay, jimin...i love you"

"i love you too, yoongs"

he hung up after saying bye then opened the door and walked in.

jimin heard laughing coming from the living room so he walked into there first, to see mijeong sat there with yeongso.

"hi, jimin" mijeong smiled.

jimin smiled back "where's jungkook?" he asked.

"he went home a while ago" she replied "he had to tell his parents something important"

jimin nodded then bit his lip "you two look....cozy"

mijeong rolled her eyes, yeongso chuckled while looking at jimin

mijeong stood up and started walking to towards jimin.

she squeezed passed him. "noona, where are you going?" jimin asked.

"for a shower" she replied and then walked away.

jimin pouted slightly then turned to yeongso. the boy sat next yeongso "can i ask you something, hyung"

yeongso nodded "of course"

"will you take mijeong out on a date?" jimin smiled.

yeongso furrowed his eyebrows "what?"

"when noona gets out of the shower, i want you to take her on a date"

yeongso sat up and shook his head "i can't do that, jimin. you know i can't do that" he said.

jimin licked his lips and sighed "you can"

"mijeong has a boyfriend, and her boyfriend is your best friend so why do you want me to ruin their relationship?" yeongso spoke.

"she deserves someone like you and she needs you..."

the elder sighed "well i'm here for her as a friend. just because we are not dating doesn't mean i'm not here for her or you, jimin"

jimin looked down and played with his fingers "i just want to go back to when you were basically living here...and i don't like the thought of jungkook and mijeong...together"

yeongso couldn't help but chuckle a little "i'm not asking mijeong on a date...i think jungkook is good to her, she seems really happy with him"

"you really think that?" jimin spoke.

"yes...well i don't think, i know they make each other happy" yeongso said.

well i don't think, i know they make each other happy" yeongso said

————

"jeongguk" his dad spoke.

jungkook turned his head "yes, dad" he said.

"you look...sad" the elder replied tilting his head.

jungkook shrugged and then turned his head back to the tv. his dad sighed a little then sat next to jungkook, his eyes locked on him.

"what's the matter?" the elder asked.

jungkook's eyes averted down to the floor "it's stupid...so don't ask"

"it can't be stupid...something's made you upset. tell me" jaeyong said.

jungkook sighed "i just miss mijeong and she isn't answering my texts or calls"

"oh.." the elder nodded "i see"

" the elder nodded "i see"

—————

Jeon Jeongguk, the best boyfriend ever.

Thank you for reading, my loves <3

Q : Who is your favourite character in this story?