•11

"noona, noona" jimin came bursting into mijeong's room.

he jumped on her bed, which she is asleep on and tapped her shoulder. "it's your birthday" he said "i have all your presents downstairs and my friends are coming over later...they all have presents for you too"

"why did your friends get me presents?" mijeong said tiredly.

"it's your twenty first" jimin replied, hugging his sister.

"happy birthday" he whispered, making her giggle.

she got up and did her usual morning thing, while jimin said he is making her a birthday breakfast.

jimin always gets excited when it is someone's birthday, especially mijeong's birthday.

the siblings ate breakfast together and then jimin gave her six presents, that he bought for her.

"i love you jiminie" mijeong said while hugging her little brother.

"i love you too noona" jimin smiled.

-a few hours later

"happy birthday mijeong" jin hugged the girl and she thanked him.

"hi cutie" taehyung also gave her a big hug. next hoseok came in and handed her a present, she thanked them and everyone else came in, including jungkook.

"happy birthday mijeong" jungkook smiled as everyone started going into the living room.

"can we open this later, in private" jungkook whispered, indicating to the gift he has in his hand.

"sure" mijeong smiled and jungkook quickly kissed her cheek before joining everyone else in the living room.

mijeong opened the gifts the others got her, she thanked each one of them.

"i've booked a table at a restaurant noona...and i'm paying for you" jimin said.

"jiminie, you don't have to pay for me"

he nudged her "yeah i do, it's your birthday" he gave her a little smile. "oh and can one of the boys go in your car when we go...jin doesn't have enough room in his" jimin asked.

"why don't you just come with me" mijeong spoke.

"noona, i want to go with yoongi...hobi or kook will go with you" jimin said "i'm definitely not letting tae in your car with you...he's such a flirt"

mijeong giggled and said "okay" then she went to change her jacket.

-jungkook's pov-

jimin came back into the living room, without mijeong though.

"who will go with mijeong then" jimin said.

taehyung quickly stood up with his hand up.

"no taehyung, you're always flirting with her-"

"nope, i was going to say jungkook will" tae said then pointed to me.

"o-okay then" jimin smiled.

the others got in jin's car, while i followed mijeong into her car.

when we got in the car i kissed her straight away, catching her off guard a bit. she kissed back still, putting her hand on my and lacing our fingers together.

we didn't see each other yesterday so i've really missed her.

"i missed you" i mumbled as we kissed. i felt her smile, making me smile.

(Sorry for the short chapter, I just wanted to get it up before Jungkook's birthday ended) <3