•34

mijeong bit her lip and looked to side, she then smiled.

"hey, baby" jungkook smiled and walked over to her.

he hugged her tight and she hugged him back "are you feeling better?" she asked while rubbing his back.

"yes" he replied and kissed her shoulder.

mijeong broke the hug and looked at him, she didn't speak, just looked at him. after a few seconds jungkook furrowed his eyebrows "is there something wrong, mijeong?"

she leaned in and softly kissed his lips, he kissed back.

every time they kiss they both feel a sense of bliss. it never gets old and it never will.

she slowly pulled away and they both smiled.

"i love you"

"i love you too, mijeong"

————

"baby, are you sure you don't want to come?" jungkook said while playing with mijeong's hands.

"jungkook, i have to finish cleaning...we'll see each other tomorrow and i'll call you later" mijeong spoke.

jungkook nodded while pouting a little.

"don't be sad, my love" she said "you said you have to tell your parents something important so go do that"

mijeong smiled and he looked at her and nodded. "okay...bye, mijeong" he kissed her and smiled.

"bye" she said. he kissed her one last time before letting go of her hands and leaving the house.

-

jungkook entered his house and shut the door behind him, walking to the kitchen straight away

his mother and father were in there which was perfect. but his heart suddenly started beating so fast and he all of the sudden felt nervous.

he bit his lip and cleared his throat, his parents turned their hands and smiled "hey" his mother chimed.

"hey" jungkook said back.

"you okay, kookie?" boyeon asked, jungkook nodded and sat down at the table.

"i need to tell you both something..." he spoke.

his parents looked at each other and furrowed their eyebrows. his mother rushed over and sat down, while his dad slowly walked over.

"what's the matter? has someone hurt you?" his mom said.

"have you got mijeong pregnant?" his dad remarked.

jungkook sighed "no and no...let me speak"

his parents apologised and waited for jungkook to speak again.

"there is something i want to do...and i've thought about it a lot" he said "but i need your advice"

they nodded and jungkook bit his lip.

"...i want to propose to mijeong"

his parents didn't say anything...just sat there frozen. jungkook tapped his foot while he waited for the two to speak, looking at his mother then his father, then back to his mother.

"what do you think?" he said nervously.

his mother gulped "p-proposing?" she stuttered.

jungkook nodded.

"um...well...it's your choice, we shouldn't interfere with your relationship. if you want to propose and you think it's right then do it, but ... it is a little early jungkook" his mother said.

"thanks, eomma"

jungkook then turned to his dad "what do you think i should do, dad?"

"i think it's a great idea" jaeyong smiled widely, boyeon sighed.

jungkook played with his fingers "it is?"

"yeah!" his dad replied.

"do what you think is right, jeongguk" his mother spoke "don't listen to anyone else"

jungkook nodded "thank you".

jaeyong stood up and ruffled jungkook's hair, then walked back to the kitchen.

—————
[Unedited]

): I never want this book to end, who's with me ?

Thank You For Reading, The Next Chapter Will Be Out Very Soon <3

I love you all and appreciate you all reading my book <3