Dismantling the Farm Part 1

Armin, Mikasa, and Annie raced through the trees using their ODM Gear. They flipped and whizzed through the air towards the Farm. Once they saw the bright orange horizon of the burning Barn, Armin did a high pitched whistle. Annie changed her direction and shot an anchor into the tree next to Mikasa. They flew towards each other and grabbed each other hands. Mikasa spun around and tossed Annie into the air. Annie flew up to one of the highest branches. She released some gas to slow down and land on the branch. Seconds later, Mikasa and Armin were right behind her. "Thank God for these giant ass trees", Armin said chuckling slightly. They bent down behind the leaves and surveyed the rest of the Farm. "Okay. The main Barn and some of the Factory Mills are destroyed. There are two more Barns and six more Factory Mills", Mikasa said as she surveyed the entire Farm. "Well, we got our work cut out for us. Let's go", Armin said. He stood, weaving a few signs. "Shadouāto: Kage no Suteppu (Shadow Art: Shadow Step)", he said. He tapped his foot against the trunk of the tree. No sound was made at all. Annie and Mikasa followed his lead. They jumped out of the tree and zoomed towards the second Barn they needed to take out. Using the shadows to their advantage, they weren't spotted. They crouched down in the shadows. Armin clicked a blade into place on each handle and slowly stood up. He ran quickly to the right side of the second Barn and shot an anchor into the wall. He flew up the side and landed on the roof. He saw a glass portion of the ceiling. Swords ready, Mikasa went to the side door on the left and Annie walked to the front door. Armin looked over the side. "I'm going through the glass ceiling up here", he said to Annie who nodded. Mikasa silently opened the side door slightly. She went to the front. "Annie when I go back around to the other side count five seconds in your head", Mikasa whispered and looked up at the roof. Armin had heard everything and nodded. Mikasa ran back to the side door and peeked in. There were about 40 soldiers in the Barn. 'Five....four....three....two....one!', the three friends thought together. Armin jumped through the roof, surprising the soldiers. He shot an anchor into one soldier's chest and rushed forward with a burst of gas. He cut into the man just as Mikasa flipped over him and cut off the head of another soldier behind him. After doing so, she slid under Annie who shot both anchors into the far wall. She flew forward spinning, cutting down six men. Working like a well-oiled machine, Mikasa, Annie, and Armin hacked, slashed, and ripped through the 40 soldiers in that Barn. Once all of them were killed, the trio started searching through the various crates for some explosives. After looking through about 4 crates, they found one full of grenades. They took four each and found some bags. They stashed in the bags and slung them around their waists. They flew out of the second Barn and towards two Factory Mills. They landed next to the Mills and took out the grenades. Armin held all three and said, "Use all of them." Mikasa and Annie nodded. Looking at each other, they pulled the pins on the grenades. Armin quickly flew in the air and threw his grenades near the top of the two Factory Mills. Annie and Mikasa threw their grenades at the middle and bottom of the Factory Mills. They quickly flew after Armin. Three seconds later, a seismic boom and heat propelled the trio forward. "One Barn left. Four Factory Mills to go", Mikasa said. "Let's clean this mess up", Annie said flipping into the air and shooting forward into the trees. Armin and Mikasa followed in hot pursuit, preparing themselves for the night and day ahead of them.