Meeting Them

"I'm STRONG because, I know my weaknesses. I'm WISE because, I've been foolish. And I LAUGH because I've known sadness."

No One's POV

This is the Jauregui Family, the 'Business Tycoons' of the business industry

This is the Jauregui Family, the 'Business Tycoons' of the business industry. Being the #1 in the business industry  runs through their bloodline. Lauren's great great grandfather started the Jauregui Enterprises on 1902, when he was 16 years old and just wanted to start a small boutique for his mother until it became a success and rang the business industry. Until it was passed to Lauren's great grandfather, to her grandfather and to her father being the only child and now to Lauren, until she finishes her study and inherit the said company.

Even if Mike is one of the 'Business Tycoons' still he didn't want to have a driver or bodyguard around him. He said, that he is still strong enough and he can manage himself. So, even if Clara is against his decision but, Clara couldn't do anything because her husband is also a stubborn spoiled brat knowing he's the only son. He wanted to display this low profile life despite of the world knowing he was the CEO and the President of Jauregui Enterprises. Even if he appears to be a happy go lucky person but, he is an intelligent man, he has this outstanding personality in and out of Business Industry that's why he is highly respected by those people who know him.

Clara Morgado, belongs to a middle class family. She graduated with a flying colors and work as a Restaurant Manager at Miami Cuisine, the best Restaurant in Miami, Florida. She was a modest person and highly obeys family rules because, she grew up being taught that Parents knows the best. She met Michael Jauregui at one of the Seminars she attended and they then clicked and married after 4 years of being together.

Clara witnessed how carefree her husband was. How he handle things calmly and how he was respected by his employees. She adored her husband so much and support him in everything he does.

After 2 years of being a married couple, their family faces a problem. Mike slipped on the company's main stair because, he was a little bit dizzy lately out of stress from work and all the travel abroad for contract signing. It wasn't a serious accident though but, still he find it hard to cope up with work because after the accident he experienced head ached constantly. Investors learned about his condition and others planned to quit because, the company's sale is decreasing.

That's when Clara decided to step in. At first investors mocked her and there are other investors who didn't believe in her and left the company. She tried her best to fit in, in the Jauregui Enterprises. She applied her skills being the Restaurant Manager before and trained for two months to learned more about the company.

After two months Clara helped her husband and successfully pulled the sales up again. The company was at its peak again and Clara serve as the co-CEO but, still Mike was known to be one so that, Mike will not be humiliated. Everything was almost perfect except the fact that they haven't had a child still.