Thinking Twice

(February 19, 2014)

"When you find someone that makes your heart skip a beat. Stop the search and take the risks."

Normani's POV

"Hey Mani, I'll just be around. I might get someone who'll entertain me. Y'know, help me with these stress in my body." Lauren told me. We all know that Lauren is lesbian but she's in the closet still cause she don't know how to tell her parents or how she'll react of people judgements.

"Go Ralph, go enjoy yourself." Dinah said as she winked at Lauren.

"Babe." I hit Dinah's arms lightly. "Don't get in trouble, ok?" I told Lauren who was drinking his wine.

"Go hit the floor and sway your sexy ass there, Momma." Demi said as she slapped Lauren's butt.

"Or do you want me to entertain you?" Halsey raises here brows and licked her lips at Lauren.

"Jesus! This is really not a good idea." Ally said as she sipped on her drinks. She's not drinking any alcohol tonight cause, she's driving us home. We all laughed at her, as always her mother instinct always kicks in.

"Relax Ally. I'll be fine. So, I'll gotta go guys." Lauren said and we all nodded before she went away.

This is how we roll
We stay in the street
And get it all wee 'cause
This is how we roll
We gotta get out
Can't stay in the house 'cause
The party don't end
Every weekend
Turn up, baby, burn up
Again and again
This is how we roll
We rollin', we rollin', we rollin'

Everybody in the party
If you came here to party
Better move your body
Damn look at that body
Everybody in here
Put your hands in the air
Wave 'em like you don't care
Let me hear you say 'yeah'

"C'mon babe let's dance." Dinah tugged me on the dance floor as the club filled with lively music. All our friends are already on the dance floor so, I looked at Ally.

"Go, I'll just stay here and watch you guys get wild." Ally said laughing and I did dance on the dance floor with my hot friends around me.

"Where's Lauren?" Demi asked Halsey shouting cause, we can't hear each other properly due to the loud music.

"She might be there somewhere enjoying herself." Halsey answered laughing.

I just shake my head at my friends. They are really this wild especially when they're drunk. I was just swaying my hips and dancing with my girlfriend but, I looking around to spot Lauren cause I felt uneasiness and I don't know why.

"Babe, I'll just go sit and maybe I'll look for Lauren too." I told Dinah. She kissed me on the cheeks before she nodded towards the direction of our table. I stared at Dinah, who was dancing with a group where Demi and Halsey where in it too before I went to our table.

"Hey Mani, you're already back?" Ally asked me when I take my seat. She was scrolling through her phone and creating her own world despite the noisy surrounding.

"Have you seen Lauren? I've been looking around for her but, I couldn't find her with either group of girls or femes around." I asked her still looking around.

"She's right there." Ally said smiling and nodded behind my back.

" Ally said smiling and nodded behind my back