Love conquers all

"LIFE IS VERY SHORT. So, break your silly ego. Forgive quickly, believe slowly, love truly, laugh loudly and never avoid anything that makes you SMILE."

No One's POV

It was 6 days now and almost a week after the accident. Still everyone was hoping for a miracle of the survival of the 2 brunettes still lifeless on their beds. And to that little hope they're holding onto is the reality of the situation. The painful possibility that they're all hoping to just vanish.

Clara Jauregui and her husband Mike Jauregui is in the room with Sinuhe Cabello and her husband Alejandro Cabello together with their daughters physicians. They all knew what will happen and even if it hurts they need to hear the physicians side of the situation.

"Good morning Mr. and Mrs. Jauregui and Mr. and Mrs. Cabello." Said the head of the physicians. "I'm Dr. Morgan, the head of you daughter's physicians." He said and looked at the two bodies in front of them. "As we all know, tomorrow is the week after the said accident and as you can see they're wounds and scratches are all healed and even their fractured bones are already healing." Dr. Morph explained as one of the physicians handed the file to both parents.

"As you can see, they're both stable now and they're both physically ok. " He explained again. "And we'd check them everyday for any problem and they're both ok. So, we can't find any problem why they're still unconscious and why they ain't responding to any of our treatments." He explained sadly and sighed. 

"So, we decided to tell you the sad truth that they couldn't make it. And we're planning to cut their life machine's because, as you can see they're not fighting for their lives and they didn't even give us a sign to let us know that they're still with us." Said Dr. Petsch also one of the lovers' physicians.

"Just tell us Doc." Said Mike who was hugging her wife tightly on her chest, who was crying so hard and punching his chest lightly.

"Oh god, Andro." Cried Sinu, who almost fell on her feet sobbing loudly, better Alejandro catches her before falling.

The room fell silent and everyone in the room felt broken of the possible decision. Then, the door suddenly opened. Everyone's eyes landed on the young man standing at the door with a girl at his back.

"No dad! No, you can't do it to Lauren. How could you?!" Shouted an angry Chris who fully entered the room crying.

"Chris, calm down." Keana said comforting her boyfriend. She was holding back her tears for Chris.

"How can I fucking calm down?!" She shouted at Keana, unaware of his attitude towards his girlfriend. "They're going to kill Lauren. They're going to kill Lauren." He said his last sentence almost whisper as he fell on his feet and punched the ground. "You can't take her wife away from her again, Dad." He looked at his dad in his eyes. "You can't do it." He pleaded.

"Oh Chris." Keana hugged her and hold Chris' head on her chest as she cried with her boyfriend. She never imagined meeting Lauren's girlfriend in this kind of situation and never in her entire life she wished to be reunited with Lauren again like this.

The room was filled with cries and regrets and shattered pieces of their hearts. Then, another figure appeared at the door and followed by a smaller one.

"What happened in here?" Asked Taylor, shocked was visible all around her face and turned into terror when realization hits her. "Tell me it's not I'm thinking?!" She loudly asked and stared directly into her mother's eyes. "Tell me Mom!?" She asked again but this time pleadingly.