A Thousand Skies

"Just when I thought of LOVE was here to stay, just when I thought you'll never go away, and when it's time for you to go, I'm not sure if I really know why you're leaving. When we finally said our last goodbye, I'll never make it hard for you; you won't even see me cry and though there's tears inside of me, I'm gonna let your heart go free. Before you leave, there's just one thing I want you to know, I still believe in loving despite of all the hurts that I'm going through, even if again and again you'll break my heart, one thing would never change I'll still believe in LOVING YOU. "

No One's POV

"It's your first time?" The girl asked.

"Yeah,,," Camila didn't finished her sentence because she saw the most beautiful emerald eyes she'd ever seen and maybe the last.

'Wow.' Thought Camila.

"Hey!" Said the other girl still looking up at Camila.

"Sorry, I'm Camila Cabello." Camila introduced herself.

"I'm Lauren Jauregui." Answered Lauren. "You didn't answered me." Added Lauren.

"Yeah, it's my first time being here outside. Like literally outside the big gate of ours. I've been inside our house since I was born until yesterday, cause basically I'm here now." Camila laughed at her own joke.

She heard a cute giggly and when she looked at Lauren it was giggling. "You're so funny, Camz." Lauren said.

"Wow." Was the only word uttered by Camila.

"Wow?" Lauren raises her left brows.

"You've given me a nickname. It's my first time, thanks Lolo." Camila blushed and looked around to hide her reddened face.

"Lolo? Fair enough." Lauren smiled genuinely at her. And it's the first time that Lauren genuinely smiled after her Abuela died.

"Thanks. Can you be my friend, Lolo?" Camila asked pleadingly. "Cause I really don't have one." Camila added.

"Sure, cause I don't have a true friend too." Lauren stood up. "Promise, you'll stay with me forever Camz?" Lauren then asked her seriously.

"Promise, Lolo." Camila beamed. Today July 27, 2006  was indeed her happiest day ever. She went out for the first time and she met someone, who became her friend. 

After that day, Lauren and Camila always met at the small park of Miami beside the seashore where they'd played for the whole day. They're still 6 years old that time but they both felt complete and contented just having each other around. 

They played around without caring anything, not even caring that their families are well known in business industry, all around the world and even if they grew up with business in their system and was forced to grew up faster to deal with their fa...

They played around without caring anything, not even caring that their families are well known in business industry, all around the world and even if they grew up with business in their system and was forced to grew up faster to deal with their family's businesses still they forgot those things every time they're together and just enjoy the dorkiness of each other.