Will it come true?

February 20, 2014

"In all these years, you never believe I loved you. And I did. I did so much. I did love you. I even loved your hate and your hardness. " 
- Lauren Michelle Jauregui -

Demi's POV

The first time I met Lauren was when she got her first tattoo as a form of rebel, when she was only 14 years old. It was 2014 when I decided to visit my old friend Ty Dolla Sign and met a little innocent rebel. 

I smiled to myself when I remember that day.

Flashback on

'Dolla Body Art' I read my friend's business name clearly when I'm still 5 meters away from it. I shake my head clearly amused of Ty's obvious obsession of his shop. I'm so excited to see him because, he was out of town for 6 months. Going around places, studying body arts at different cultures and designs to improve his shop more. I smiled to myself when I went to park my car infront and went inside.

"Hey buddy, where are you?" I shouted inside the shop, as I always does when I'm here. I went inside one of the room, towards the small kitchen and went to grab a drink.

"Hey buddy, you're going to pay an extra for that drink." He said laughing and opening his arms.

"I missed you, how was your trip?" I asked him as I crashed my body towards him and hugged him tightly.

We chatted for I don't know how long. And all throughout our conversation, I was laughing of his lame jokes and at the same time I was amused of how passionate he was about art. I already consumed 2 bottle of beer and was starting my third one when I decided to start my real reason why I'm here.

"Hey buddy, will you do my tattoo now. It's my family's bday, here." I handed him a piece of paper where my family's bday was written in Roman Numerals. "I wanted it here." I pointed the left side of my body almost under my left breast but, more on under my armpit.

"Ok buddy, I'll go inside the art room and prepare my things. Just stay here for a minute until I'll call you inside." Ty told me before he exited the room and went inside the art room.

I decided to went outside to get my cigarette on my car. I was on my way on the door when I bumped into someone.

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry." Said the girl I bumped into.

"Nah, it's fine." I told her but, I couldn't see her face because, she was bowing her head and slowly going down trying to pick up the broken pieces of the beer.

"Hey, hey, wooh! Stop it." I went to grabbed her arms to pull her on her feet. "What do you think, your doing?" I asked her a little louder cause I'm little bit tipsy.

"I'm going to clean my mess, I guess?" She looked at me and shrugged her shoulders.

"Nah, just leave it there. My friends assistants will clean it later." I told her squinting my eyes on her.

"What?!" She laughed amused of me.

"You're a little too young to be here I guessed." I told her raising my left brows.

"C'mon, I just wanted to get my first tattoo and want to rebel against my parents, please." She pleaded at me.

"Ok, if you say so. Just wait there for awhile, I'll just get my cigarette in my car." I told her before going out of the shop. I went back and find her fidgeting her fingers.