Just Your Smile

(February 22, 2014)

"I wish I could explain your eyes and how the sound of your voice gives me butterflies. How your smile makes my heart skip a beat and how every time I'm with you, I feel so complete."

Clara's POV

"I'm so so sorry." Was all the words I had managed to say cause, I was a mess and speechless.

I've never been in a heated argument with Chris before, never! I didn't know how to act towards the situation or even bring myself out from it. I was so lost the moment I heard all those blames being thrown to me. I am even blaming myself of the situation but, I became a mess when I heard it from other people, not just from anyone but, from my only son.

 I am even blaming myself of the situation but, I became a mess when I heard it from other people, not just from anyone but, from my only son

"Oh Lauren." My tears continued to run through my cheeks as I hugged Lauren's picture frame standing on my bedside table.

"Am I over reacting on things, honey?" I talk to Lauren's pic as if she was there cause, as scary as it is I don't know if I'll be going to have such conversation with her in the future.

I sobbed again as pain shoot inside my chest. I find it hard to breathe knowing, I really made a mistake and now, I was holding onto my faith with Lauren. That she is a strong woman and know that she could make it, that she will make it.

I just stayed lying in my bed as I let tears pooling out my eyes. I don't wanna stop it cause, even if I wanted to, I can't. The pain is breaking my heart and it's slowly shattering to pieces, to make me suffer the pain that I'm worthy of.

I went to my bedside small cabinet and went to look for Lauren's album. It is where I keep those important things. I sit back on my bed and stared at Lauren's album. How I wish, I could show it to her but, I know it is a very thin possibility. 

I heard a knock on the door and looked up to see my husband entering our room

I heard a knock on the door and looked up to see my husband entering our room. I wiped my tears before I looked back at him.

"Hey." He said as he sit on my side and hold my left hand. "I'm sorry of what had happened earlier. We were all exhausted of the situation. You, me, the children and even Lauren circle of friends. But, know that Chris didn't really mean it. He was just as broke as we both are and he's a teenager and Lauren's bestfriend too so, we can't blame him for being sad for Lauren and blaming everyone." He explained as he rubbed my back.