Serendipity

"You may not be my life but, you're the one I want to spend it with. You may not be my world but, you're the best thing in it."

No One's POV

It's been 2 months since Camila and Lauren was released from the hospital. After, a day they've come back they were released and was just given vitamins for their bodies' recovery and was told to cease from heavy activities because, their bodies are still sensitive from the coma.

Lauren was currently on her phone when she heard a knock on her door.

"Who is it?" Lauren called from her bed.

"Who's who baby?" Camila asked on the other line.

"Nah, someone is knocking on my door. I was asking who was it, baby." Lauren told Camila as she looked at her door.

"It's me honey." Clara called from the door. She peeked her head on the door. "Are you busy? Can I come in?" She added when she fully let herself in inside the room.

"No Mom, come here." Lauren told her mother as she tapped her bed, giving space for her mother.

"Hey baby, I'll call you later, ok? Mommy wanted to talk to me now." Lauren told Camila on the phone.

"Sure baby, take your time. I love you." Camila said with smile on her face, as if Lauren could see her.

"Thanks babe, I love you too." Lauren said with a wide smile on her face.

When she heard the call was cut she looked at her mother.

"What's up Mom?" Lauren asked her mother who seemed to roam around its eyes on her room.

"I almost forget how this room look like honey." Clara told Lauren with a sad smile on her face.

"And why is it Mom?" Lauren asked her mother as she also looked around on her room.

"Because, I'm so busy with the business, trying to make it all perfect that I forget being a mother to all of you, especially to you honey." Clara told Lauren as she placed her hands above her daughter's hands.

"Mommy, we've talked about this for like I don't know for how many times now." Lauren smiled to her mother. "It's alright Mom. Don't keep on apologizing ok." Lauren squeezed her mother's hands.

"Thank you honey." Clara pulled Lauren into a hug. "Do you like to go shopping with me?" Clara asked Lauren who just nodded at her in response.

"I'll just take shower and we're ready to go Mom." Lauren said when Clara was at the door ready to go out.

"Ok honey, I'll be down stair when you're done." Clara said to Lauren then went down stair.

After shower, Lauren and her mother Clara went to shopping and spend the day catching up to each other. Lauren was so happy that finally she gets to spend a day with her mother. She never went to shopping before with her mother because, all Clara did was spend her time in the office or with business trips that's why she was really so happy having to spend time with her mother.

"Honey, I want you to wear this dress. Red looks good on you." Clara told Lauren when she showed her the red dress she got on the rack.

" Clara told Lauren when she showed her the red dress she got on the rack