PROMISE for KEEPS

(March 01, 2014)

"When you think you're not happy with your life, always think that someone is happy, simply because you exist."

No One's POV

While Lauren and Camila, at the other dimension, are still in a conversation with their friends. Reminiscing the short moment they had shared together with their new friends Hayley Kiyoko, Madelaine Petsch and Vanessa Morgan and the lessons they have learned from each other all the way on their short encounter.

In the real world, where both their families are in the same room. It's like the white room is like it's their second house now, cause they are always there every hour of everyday and never wanted to leave the said room even just for awhile, afraid of the worst possible thing to happen and just wanted to be their for new updates of the lovers' condition. The business' rivals, turned into great friends and leave the care of their company to their respective attorneys so that they could stay in the hospital with the rest of the family.

Chris, Taylor and Sofi was engulfed in their own little world too. The Jauregui siblings, grew a connection to the youngest Cabello and they played with her most of the times. Besides, no one would ever resist the adorable child with such great optimism in her. They are currently taking pictures while their parents talked about the two brunettes laying on the bed in front of them.

Both parents were laughing when they heard a deafening sound. They all covered their ears as the sound continues. The next thing they knew, they are all assisted outside the room as all their daughters' physicians entered the room and shut the door loudly.

"What is happening Tay?" Sofi asked Taylor who is carrying her.

"I don't know Sofi." Taylor said as a single tear started to fell from her eyes.

"Hey Tay, everything will going to be ok." Chris said as he convinced himself to also believe in his words. "Come here the two of you." Chris open his arms as he welcomed the two girls in his arms. He wanted to be strong for whatever will happen next and he wanted to be there for his family.

"I'm not yet ready Mike, and I wouldn't be ready." Clara sobbed on the chest of her husband. Even if she wanted to be positive and strong but, she can't stop not to break down knowing they don't have any news of what is happening inside the room and looking back on her last encounter with her daughter Lauren. It's not a pleasant situation to remember.

"Lauren is a strong woman and I know she will make it. Let's just hope for good, ok?" Mike comforted his wife even if he himself is so nervous and afraid of what might happen.

"They are running to both beds and they seemed in panic inside." Sinu said as she take a peek at the door window of the room. "I don't know what will I do if something terrible happen, Andro." Sinu told her husband as she sniffed because, she was already crying so hard.

"Be strong Sinu." Alejandro told his wife as he pulled Sinu in his arms and hugged her tightly. "Mija needed us to be strong." Alejandro looked at Sofi who stared innocently at the close door. "We should not fail Mila this time. She needed us and I know she will stay with us." He said strongly as he hoped for heavens to hear his pleas.

Inside the room, everyone was in the panic state because, they just heard the alarm and the life machine turns off. Other physicians started to check both the girls files to look for any mistake that they might haven't notice before, so that they could tell what is really happening. Others are preparing for the tools, to revive both girls. They all stopped when they heard a low voice who shouted. Too low to be heard but full of emotions to catch everyone's attention.