The Great Witch

We get to my house. Jimin drove. I look and see the house door is wide open.

"Something isn't right." My moms car parks behind mine. I get out as does everyone else. I go to my mom and Hawk.

"You see what I'm seeing?" They nod.

"It's a witch. I can feel the power. This one's powerful. Let's go."  We form a triangle. Jimin falls in behind me. Knowing he is here with me makes me feel ten times stronger. We walk through the door. It slams shut as we enter. The lights go out and candles light. My magic reaches my hands as I first shield Jimin. Then my family.

"Quit shielding you'll use to much energy just shield Jimin. We all will." I nod. Hawk is the first to be thrown acrossed the room.

"Hawk!" My voice echoes through the house. My mom is next.

"Come out you bitch!" I feel someone hit me with power but I don't budge. The lights turn back on and standing in the middle of the room clapping is a women with red hair.

"Hello cuz."

"Charlotte." My brother and mom get up.

"Not cool little one. I'm your Auntie. Is that really how you treat me.

"Ya not cool." Hawk brushes himself off. Charlotte laughs at their pain.

"No one has ever been able to withstand my power. For that I give you credit but not as much as I'm taking away for you hanging around a mut." I reach back and grab Jimin's hand. He walks beside me wrapping a hand around my waist.

"He makes you stronger. I see." She smirks.

"You want to claim yourself small one. We start tonight. I also have an anchor. Unlike yours mine is mortal. So be careful where you point your magic." I nod. Out from the guest room comes a man with black hair and green eyes. He walks to Charlotte.

"Meet the only family I got left. The strongest witch Angelica. Her mut..."

"Park Jimin."

"Auntie Abigail and my cousin Hawk." We all nod.

"This is my love Grey."

"Nice to meet you all."

"Auntie I will need as many candles as you have. Mut go fetch something special of Angelica." Jimin looks at me.

"My Grandma's necklace." He nods as he has seen me wear it before.

"Grey go with him. Hawk get me some water and a washcloth." They nod and go do their jobs.

"Do you like parties?" I look at her confused.

"Ya... why?"

"Awesome! If you work well we will go to one tonight and then I will throw you a birthday party the night before your birthday. When the moon starts to show we will slip away. Ok?" I was a little confused but sounded fun.

"Ok." Mom got back with the candles. She and Charlotte arranged them in a perfect circle around the living room. Jimin and Grey come down stairs. Jimin's eyes meet mine. He reaches me and pulls up my hand. Laying in my hand is my grandma's necklace.