One More Day

It's been three weeks. Tomorrow is the day. Emily stands on a stool in the middle of the living room.

I have a pin cushion on my arm

I have a pin cushion on my arm. My black nerd glasses hang low on my nose. Her stomach grows larger so I have to let the dress out. I put the last pin in

"Ok. Good to go."

"Thanks." She goes upstairs to change. I take my hair out of it's messy bun and sit next to Jimin on the couch. I rest my head on his shoulder and grab his hand.

"Are you nervous?" He asks me gently. I take a deep breath and nod. He kisses my forehead.

"Why?" He tilts his head a bit. I frown.

"It's not like I'm marrying the most handsome man on the planet or anything. Oh ya meeting your family for the first time and oh ya I'm getting married to the love of my life at 18. Nothing to be nervous about." He chuckles. He grabs my face and makes me look at him.

"You have nothing to worry about Jagiya

"You have nothing to worry about Jagiya." He kisses my nose.

"Let's not forget that fact that if one of us gets angry we risk turning. Also I'm going to fall because I'm clumsy as hell."

"Your not that clumsy." I look at him and roll my eyes. I get up and grab the coffee mugs off the table. I start to walk to the kitchen. As I walk I hit the side table with my shin and drop the mugs making them shatter on the marble floor. I put my hands over my face and push my glasses on top of my head. Jimin removes my hands from my face smirking.

"Ok maybe I lied." I laugh. We bend down and clean up the pieces. I look at the time.

"Go get ready I'll clean the rest up."

"Thanks you." He kisses my cheek. I grab his cute puffy face and pull him toward me.

"I love you." He smiles.

"Not as much as I love you." I smile back and run up stairs. I change fast.