Welcome Home

Angelica's POV

I'm in my dreams but this time my dream is my reality..I feel the heat of the burning flames on my face. Waking up, I rub my eyes and look around me. I'm in a red room with big red wooden doors. Fire burning all around. The infernos ground is warm on my skin. I feel pain in my head. I feel groggy.

"Jimin...?" I hear no response. I'm all alone. I panic a bit and sit up.

"Where am I?" Stupid question to ask. I know exactly where I am. I look around again.  I walk to the door and try to open it. It doesn't give. I get angry. What if he has Jimin?! I feel my eyes change color. My hair on fire. I take a deep breath and body slam the door. This time it gives way. I stumble out in a hallway. I see a guard rush at me. I feel my power shoot through me sticking out my hand I feel the power in my palm. His hands reach up to his throat. He rises off the ground I slam him against the wall and he falls unconscious to the red floor. Others rush me I block their bullets with my powers and let my strength take over. I fight them off no problem. I hear claps. I raise my head to see him.

"Ah. Angelica. Welcome home."

"Who the hell are you? Wait, that was a stupid question. I've got a better one. Why did you take me like a little bitch?"

"I'm your father."

"No your not. My father isn't a demon. He might have acted like one but he wasn't." A feeling tells me that everything I know, or think I know, is all a lie. The man laughed in my face. Jimin. Why is he the only thing on my mind?

"Oh Angelica. My naive little girl. That dog won't help you with anything in life."

"Funny thing is, I dont give a damn who you say or think you are. Even if you were my father, I will never be your 'Little Girl'."

"Why do you think your so strong? Why do your eyes turn red when you are mad? Why does fire not burn you? Why does your hair set to flames? Because my blood runs through your veins. As does your mothers who is a witch and an angel." At this a sharp pain goes through my head. I'm remembering. He's making me remember. All of the painful memories I suppressed. His smug look fades as images of my childhood play in my head.

Ten Years Ago

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! I found it! The fire stone!"

"Good girl! Now set a spell to it and make me two rings." I focus really hard.  The two rings appear in my hand. I smile at my father waiting for his approval.

"Good job. Now baby come closer." I run closer giggling. He grabs my shoulders and stares into my eyes.

"You mother is a witch. This you won't forget. She is also an angel you will forget this. You are a witch you will not forget that. You will forget that your the devil's daughter and you will forget me. I left when you were five. You know your way home. You will also take this ring and hide it. You will be the best dark ruler ever. You will forget this. Now go home." With that the man left. I don't know who he was but I felt like I knew him. I hide the ring in my hand and headed home.

Present Day

I scream in pain.

"Ah your remembering." I put my hand to my heart.

"I'm not a dark person! So you will never have your ruler!" He grabs my throat.

"That is no way to talk to your father!" He lifts me off the ground. I gasp for air and get nothing.

"You... will never be... my father." I gasp for air. My lungs burn aching and begging me for more air that I can not give.

"Your no use to me right now. I'm sending you back. Have fun getting back on track with time. Oh and kiss your mother for me." He throws me up and I black out.