Three

We have done numerous things here in Bali such as, going to see Tanah Lot, Sacred Monkey Sanctuary, Ubud Palace, Goa Gajah, and Taman Ayun temple. Today is the day before we go home. We have been enjoying each other's company and each other's love. I wake up wrapped in the sheets. The Hut is silent. I wrap myself in a single sheet and walk to the kitchen. A note lays on the island.

Angelica,
I will be back soon. Going to print off our tickets for tomorrow and make sure everything is ready to go. I should be back soon. Text or call me if you need anything. I love you Jagiya.
Jimin.

I go back to the bed room and get dressed.

I start on my makeup and hair

I go to the fridge and find some chicken

I go to the fridge and find some chicken. I was craving it a bit. I take it out and fry it up. I start to eat it. Jimin walks in the door.

"Angel?"

"I'm here." He walks in and smiles.

"Morning

"Morning. Is there some for me? I'm starving."

"I think I can share."

He gets a plate and sits in front of me. He starts to eat. I smile at him. After a while the smell just starts to be disgusting to me. I open my piece to check that I cooked it well. I was starting not to feel well.

"Does it taste or smell weird to you?" Jimin frowns.

"Not at all. You should cook more often. Your actually pretty good." My stomach gurgles. I cover my mouth and swiftly run to the bathroom. Sure enough I get sick. Jimin runs in and holds my hair back. He ends up getting a hair tie and tying my loose hair up. He gets a cold washcloth and lays it on the back of my neck. He rubs my back gently.

"How are you feeling love?"

"Ok now. I must have just ate to fast." I flush the toilet and put the seat down. I push myself up on it. I need to wipe off this lip stick.

"Can you hand me my bag right there?" Jimin looks at the counter where I point he grabs it and hands it to me. He stays kneeling with a concerned expression. He gently rubs the outsides of my thighs. I open the bag. Four pads stare back at me. I lift my eyes from the bag to Jimin.

"What day is it?"

"It's Friday. Why?" I stand up and put the cloth in the sink. I get in the bag and look at my birth control which I have been to busy to take since we've been here. I count the days.

"Jimin, I'm late." He tilts his head confused then slowly realizes what I mean.

"Get in the car." His face is fear, happiness, excitement, and concern all in one. He walks out I hear him grab the keys.

"Jimin what are you..." He picks me up bridal style and runs me out to the car. We get in and drive to a small store. He buys a test and rushes back to the hut. As we drive I lay my hand on his. He slows his speed.

"Are you ok?" At this point I'm not concerned about anything but him.

"Me? Ya. Are you feeling ok? I mean are you ready for this if..."

"Yes. Don't worry so much." We get to the hut. He hands me the test. I read the directions and then go and take it. I leave the test on the counter. I shut the door behind me and join him out side.

"Hey."

"What's it say?!" I giggle.

"I have to wait ten minutes calm down." He sits back down on the bed like structure outside. We listen to the small waves in the water as we sit in each others arms for as long as we can. My phone alarm finally goes off. I look at him.

"Do you want me to look or..."

"We can do this. Together." We walk into the hut slowly shuffling to the door. I open it and look into the mirror. Jimin smiles back at me. I nod.

"Ready?" My voice trembles.

"On three?" I nod.

"One," Voice crack.

"Two,"

"Three." I lift up the light weight test as we both look at it.

"It's,..."