A Long Week

It was a long week. But on the sixth day Charlotte let me rest. I went up stairs and lay down on my bed. I curled up in a ball and fell asleep.

Jimin's POV

I went to go get Chinese food for everyone. When I arrived I realized one person was missing. My heart started to race. I got worried.

"Where's Angelica?!"

"Calm down mut. She's up stairs probably asleep." I didn't hesitate. I put the food on the island in the kitchen and went to her room. I walk in slowly and quietly. I close the door behind me. I see her there. Sleeping like a baby. Curled up in a ball. I wasn't sure if she was doing that because she was that tired, hurt, or having a bad dream. I walked over to the bed and untied my boots. I slipped them off and set them aside. I took my phone out and put it on the table. I picked her up bridal style and lay down with her on top of me. She quickly realized it was me and changed positions. She wrapped her hands around my neck and laid right on top of me. I wrapped my hands around her waist. I looked at her face. So beautiful.

"Hey..."

"Hi..."

"Is the food here?"

"Yes. Are you hungry?"

"Yes but I'm so tired."

"I'll go get it for you." I start to move and she tightens her grip on me.

"I'll go with you like this." She wrapped her arms around my neck more firmly. She wrapped her legs around my waist. I got up and put my hands under her thighs. I kissed her forehead and went downstairs. Everyone looked up at us.

"Dude she was sleeping!" I open my mouth to speak but Angelica beats me to it.

"Don't bother him. I wanted food but I'm to tired to walk. I wanted to stay with him. So here we are. So shut up and mind your own business." She lifts her face slightly to turn and glare at him.

"Sorry." I nod. She lays her head back in the crook of my neck. I go to the kitchen and get a plate. I fill it with her favorite foods. I lay her down on the couch. She turns on her side facing out. I sit on the spot by her hips. I grab the plate that I sat on the coffee table and sat it in my lap. I fed her.

"Have you eaten?" I shake my head as I put another crab cake in her mouth. She chews it and with a mouth full mumbles.

"Go eat." She takes the plate from me and smiles. I nod my head. I get up and get some food for myself. I hear Hawk bickering with her. I listen in closer.

"Do you really think he's your best bet?! What if you are claimed for the dark?! You could kill him!"

"I would never hurt him!"

"But he already hurt you!" I heard silence. My heart dropped.

"Shut...up."

"Or what?!" Then I heard it. The sonic boom. I knew exactly what was going on.

"Oh no." I walked to the living room. Colliding together was the orange magic of Hawk and the red magic of Angelica. Charlotte was blocking them both from hitting with her white magic. So was Abigail with yellow magic.

"Mut! Get over here! Calm her down!" I run to Angelica and hug her from behind. She keeps going. I turn her head to make her look at me on her left side.

"Angel I'm here. I'm ok. He's your brother. Don't hurt him." Her stoney face turned soft. She put her hands down and hugged me. Hawk on the other hand was still mad.

"Your turn mut." I hear the shot of magic. I brace for impact. I feel nothing. I open my eyes and see a red shield around me. Angelica is still snuggled into my chest.