Chapter 14

Why is Niall standing by my car? This is weird. Harry was just telling me to stay away from him.

"Hi Dakota. You look beautiful." His irish accent is so sexy.

"Uh. I really need to get going. But thank you." I need to listen to Harry. I trust Harry. But I kinda really want too know what happened with Harry and Niall.

"Can we go out tonight?" Niall's face turns kinda like a rose color. Maybe he's embarrassed that I'm asking him out.

"Yeah, where to my dear?"

"Mo's?"

"Yes Dakota, i would love too." We exchange smiles and I get in my car.

How am I gonna explain this to Harry.. I don't understand. He's gonna be so mad. I'll tell him something else. Like I'm going out with a friend. Or something. Fuck. He's gonna hate me.

I get to Harry's house. And there he is looking sexy. He's moving things into the house. A bed? Dresser? Tv? Who's moving in?

"Harry, what's all this stuff?" I'm kinda panicking.

"Yours. I thought since there's two bedrooms here and one is a office that I don't use, I bought you these things. You don't need too keep sleeping on the couch or my bed. I mean I didn't mean that in a bad way, just I don't want you too make you feel uncomfortable." He takes a deep breath.

I hug Harry for the small gesture. And help him set everything up. He's literally so sweet. I can't help but fall for him. But before I fall I need to know the whole story. "Thank you Harry."

I'm all sweaty and gross. I need to take a shower and get ready.

Harry's pov

Okay, I bought her a bed and dresser and a tv. I'll buy her anything else that she wants in it. Damn, she looks so perfect.

"Harry, what's all this?" I need to explain before she thinks I'm kicking her out.

"Yours. I thought since there's two bedrooms here and one is a office that I don't use, I bought you these things. You don't need too keep sleeping on the couch or my bed. I mean I didn't mean that in a bad way, just I don't want you too make you feel uncomfortable." I'm winded.

She put her blonde hair up in a ponytail and starts too help and literally it's the sexiest thing. I try to keep my mouth shut and keep the drool in my mouth.

We finally finish everything and she's in the bathroom getting ready to take a shower. A shower? Maybe I should go in with her? I should just walk in and get in.

Yeah. I'll do that.

Dakota's pov

"I'm going to take a shower." A smile and grab a towel. Harry just smiles.

The shower water is turned on and I put it to the right temperature. Drop my clothes and hop in, I hear a knock on the door.

"Sorry, Dakota. I just need to pee." His zipper is loud and I kinda want to peek to see what's under his jeans and then I see the shower curtain move.

"Harry.. Um. Why are you in the-" Harry's lips and my lips are meeting and I can't help but to kiss him back. Holy fuck. I wrap my arms around his neck and he picks me up.

"Dakota, I've wanted to do this for a long time." I smile and I feel him against me. We start to make out and I fall for him harder.

How am I gonna tell him now that I'm going out? Shit.