Chapter 21

We've been on the plane for 4 hours. I want to get off. I'm bored and I hate flying.

I decided to turn on my iPod and listen to music and read my favorite book "After" by Anna Todd. I love her!

After reading for 3 hours, I fall asleep. When I wake up, I'm laying on Harry's shoulder and we are landing. Thank the good lord.

Harry and I walk to the baggage claim and, London is different. I want to be home. I'm going to be homesick for a while. I know I'm going to be. I don't want to be though.

Harry called someone to come pick us up, since he knows people here. We sit at the airport for only like 10 minutes, which I guess isn't that long.

Harry sees someone out in the distance and stands up and runs up to them and hugs them.

"Louis, meet Dakota. I'm trying to keep her safe from, uh Niall.." He whispers and his eye move.

"Oh! Hello love. You are beautiful and you're going to love London!" Harry nudges Louis and smiles.

"Hi Louis. It's really nice to meet you."

"So? Lads, back to my flat? Since you are staying with me. I don't care what you say, you're more than welcomed at my house." I smile at his small gesture.

We get in the car and Harry and Louis are catching up since the last time they saw each other, it's raining and I start to cry. Silently.

We get back to Louis house and I guess I had fallen asleep, I'm jet lagged. I just want to go upstairs and go to bed.

"Thank you Louis for letting us stay, Harry I think I'm going to go to bed, I'm so tired." I peck Harry's cheek and smile at Louis.

"Dakota, go upstairs and it's the bedroom on the right." Louis smiles at me and I go to the room.

I want to call my mom so she knows I'm okay. I got her voicemail.

"Hi mom, I just got to London. I'm sorry for leaving. I'll talk to you later. I love you and I'm sorry for everything that happened. I miss you." I hang up before I start crying.

Moments later, I get a text saying "I know that you're in London, don't worry baby. We will be together before you know it and nobody will come between us."

I run downstairs and can't find Harry on Louis so I sit on the couch and wait.