Chapter two

I was driving and I was mad.. I thought to myself as I passed at least 5 cops in the city, "don't speed" i calmed down.. And just continued to drive. I finally reached my best friend Rebecca's house. Rebecca was 22. We went to school together for like ever. And she graduated and I was so sad. I walked up to the door as it was pouring ass rain..

"Hey Dakota!" Rebecca said

"Hey Rebecca."

"What's wrong? You seem upset or pissed.. Oh god. What did your mom do?"

"I found out that she's had like this boyfriend thing and she kept it from me.."

"Dakota, seriously.. That's messed up! I'm sorry girl.. How about we go out? You know the club downtown doesn't check for id.. we could go down there and find some hot guys." Rebecca winks when she says that. I can't help but just laugh.

We got ready and let me tell you I was ready to let go and find someone hot. The club wasn't that far from her house so we just walked. But I've never been to a club before, I was really nervous that they'd check my id.. But they didn't. Thank god. It was 2 in the morning and I was a little bit tipsy..

I went to the bar to get another drink and this really hot blonde guy talking to me, I started to talk back.. We decided to go to the dance floor and when we started to dance, he started to put my hand up my skirt.. I pulled away from him and told him to stop.. He pulled me closer and I couldn't get away.. I pushed away and tried to get away. I hear a British accent yell "Didn't you hear the pretty girl? Get off douche!"

The blonde guy started to push the dark,tall,handsome,green eyed boy. At this point I couldn't find Rebecca. When the bouncer threw out the blonde boy, he yelled "I'll see you again Harry Styles, you better bet on it asshole."

"Okay buddy, see you later Andrew." Harry said and flipped him off.

I went back to the bar too see if I could see Rebecca.. How could Rebecca just leave me there? It was my first time.. But finally a somewhat familiar face came up to me.

"Are you okay love?" Harry said

"Oh yeah, I'm fine.." I said, trying to find Rebecca

"Are you looking for someone? Like a boyfriend or something?"

"A what? A boyfriend? Oh, no. I'm looking for my best friend. It's my first time here and she left me.. I can't find her. Can you help me?" I ask desperately

"Yeah, dear. What does this Rebecca look like?"

"Short, blondish hair, tan," I was cut off by him. He points to her and she was in the dark corner with this guy..

"There she is, she's with my mate Liam." Harry smiles. Oh man that smile.. it's beautiful. He's beautiful.

Harry and I stayed talking for a really long time, I didn't mind it either. Rebecca and Liam decided to walk back to her house. Harry and I stayed and talked, he didn't mind even walking me home. He was such a gentleman.. We talked about our childhoods. And they were full of laughs.

It was 4 in the morning last time I checked my watch and Rebecca wasn't answering her phone. I told Harry I didn't know where I was going to go and then he mentioned " You can come to my flat, we don't even have to sleep in the same bed, I mean i have an extra room." His face turned bright red. I agreed and went to his house.

Walking with Harry to his house was funny, I fell a few times.. Harry just laughed and we finally reached his house, and it was huge! Harry and I watched a movie "Easy A". I didn't understand why that movie, I shortly fell asleep though.

I woke up in Harry's arms and I was in his black shirt. I was kinda wondering who the hell this guy was, I wondered if I had sex with him or if we kissed.. or what the hell happened.. But I was freaking out.. I slowly started to move and I heard Harry say "well good morning, do you want some breakfast?"

While Harry was making breakfast, he was shirtless and I had to ask, "why am I wearing your shirt.." I asked embarrassing.

"Oh, you spilt milk on your dress.."

"Oh my god.. well thank you for letting me wear your shirt, I guess.."

"No problem love." Harry says happily.

"Okay wait, did we do anything last night? I can't remember anything.. Oh shit, Rebecca. I need to call her!"

"You tried last night and she wouldn't answer.. You don't remember anything?"

"Did we do anything Harry?" Asking scared

"As much as I wanted too, no we didn't." Harry said and laughed.

"Okay, I have to go really." I wrote my number down and smile and told Harry to text me sometime. When I walked out the door I had a text from Harry and I read off " I hope you know that you are really beautiful, and we need to hang out again.... when you're not tipsy."

I couldn't help but smile.

My second chapter, follow me on twitter @roybrittani37

Vote for me pleaaase. :) thank you for reading this. :)

Always.

Brittani.