Chapter 19

We've been driving forever. I'm hungry and I don't want to be in the car for a long time.

"Are we almost there, I wanna sleep and leave." I'm getting really moody. I guess i can do that, since what I've been through in the past few days.

"Yeah, Dakota. Almost." He's patient.

We've been trying to find a hotel that nice and is by the airport so we can just leave. But England? That's so far. Whatever keeps me safe.

Harry stops at a place to eat, it's Taco Bell but whatever it's good. I really need to go to the bathroom, wow. I look at Harry and to the bathroom.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom." I walk away as I say that.

Ugh, I have major cramps and I feel horrible. And when I went to go pee, Mother Nature gave me a visit. I think to myself "fuck, really.''

"Harry, we need to go to the store. I started my period." His face turns bright red and I'm not embarrassed at all. Every girl has one.

"UH. Okay." And we wait for our food and head to the nearest Target. I run in and grab a box of tampons. And hop into the car.

"Dakota, we are gonna go to my flat and get our clothes and then go to the hotel, okay?" I just nod my head in response, considering that I just bought new jeans.

We get to Harry's house and I pack two bags. But I just don't want to leave. I don't want to leave the United States. I've never been out of the United States. Ever. I'm scared. I break down.

"Dakota, are you okay?"

"I've been through so much Harry and you're asking if I'm okay.. I'm not ready to leave yet. I'm scared. I haven't even gone to school in a long time. My life is so fucked up now, Harry." I don't know what to do.

"Dakota, I'm going to take care of you. We are gonna get you back in school, and we are gonna be okay. I promise." I'm in his arms and he's brushing my hair back. I can't get any words out of my mouth, so I just continue to cry.

We pack and leave to go the hotel. The tickets are bought and we leave tomorrow at 11 at night. I hate flying. I'm not ready to leave.

Sorry it took so long to write. School is pain in the ass, already. I'll write a lot again. Promise. :)

With love,

Brittani