Chapter ten

"Oh, look who it is Brady. The little bitch who had Harry Styles protect her. What did you do for him to call you his girlfriend? Did you sleep with him? Give him money or a blowjob?" She sounds convincing

"Are you kidding me Rebecca? I thought we were best friends? you just blow me off and drop our friendship? What did I ever do to deserve that?" Tears are starting to roll out of my eyes and I can't keep them back anymore. I feel like the room is spinning.

"Oh, Dakota. Stop being a fucking whinny ass baby. I don't get it. Half the reason why I cheated on you." He keeps rambling on and I block him out. The only thing that got my attention is when he said "you're a worthless piece of shit. No wonder your mom kicked you out. Your dad is lucky. He's dead and doesn't have to deal with you."

I can't stand there. I push him and all I feel is his fist meet my face. He didn't only hit me once or twice but three times, the feeling of him hitting me is coming back. I fall to the ground and my head hits the hard floor. The room starts to fade to black. Then I realize I'm blacking out.

What is going on? I wake up in the ambulance. The paramedic says "you took a hard fall honey, but it's okay we are gonna take care of you." A hard fall? More like three punches to my face and my head connecting to the hard floor.

The first thing I think about is Harry. Shit. He's gonna flip a bitch. I try to reach for my cell phone.

"Woah, you can't do that. You need to stay calm and just lay down I understand that -" he's cut off.

"Just go into my phone and call the contact Harry. Please. Tell him I'm on my way to the hospital and I need him there!" He's looking.

"Hi, is this Harry? Okay good, I have Dakota here and she's hurt pretty badly and we are taking her to the hospital. We will be there about two minutes, uh huh. Okay. Bye." He put my phone by my side.

"Thank you." I close my eyes and open them again, the room is filling with darkness again.

I get glimpses of me being wheeled in the emergency room, I see Harry running by the bed side, I keep hearing the paramedic say that I need stitches and I'm going into shock. He's putting a light to my eyes. That was the last thing I remember.

I woke up in the hospital room, Harry's sleeping on the couch. He looks so peaceful. But I want too know what the hell has happened.

"HARRY!" I can't help but scream.

"Oh my gosh, what?!" He fell off the little couch. "Dakota, oh my god. Hey."

"Yeah, what happened?" Can he not just tell me?!

"Well. According to the doctors-"

"Hello Dakota. I'm doctor Tomlinson. You took a nasty, nasty fall at the grocery store, didn't you? Well. You went into shock because of all the blood you lost. Everything is fine now. Did you fall? Or did something else happen?" I need to tell him the truth.

"I went to Safeway for dinner, I ran into my ex best friend and ex boyfriend and he hit me three times and I hit my head I guess.." My head is throbbing just like the side of my face.

"He did what?!" Harry yells.

"Mr.Styles, please calm down."

"Doctor, can I get some medicine?" I'm gonna ask until he gives me something.

"Of course, Mr.Styles you're gonna have to go home. She needs sleep and we have a lot to talk about." He's showing him out. All I say is "Don't do anything stupid Harry Styles."