Chapter 18

I hear five buzzes. Niall stops and another man takes his place.

"Please. I'm not this kind of girl. Please help me." He looks at me and looks at Niall. He proceeds with what he paid Niall to let him do.

All the men come and do whatever they want with me.

"Okay, gentlemen. I think she needs to take a break, come back in two days and that's when we will sell her into trafficking." I want to scream but my voice is gone.

Niall takes me back to the room, he throws me into the bed and sits on the bed and I can't help but move away from him.

"Dakota, I'm sorry that this is happening. But you need to explore this side."

"Explore? You and other men are raping me. How do you call this exploring?! Fuck you Niall."

"Fuck me? I'll just fuck you again." He smirks.

"No, please." I'm begging, Josh comes in and pulls Niall aside. I can't make out what they're saying. They're just nodding and Niall is leaving while Josh stays in.

"Look baby, I didn't get a chance to do the things I wanted to so I'm gonna, okay?" I nod in response.

He leaves for a second and I remember that there's a pocket knife in my pocket I grab it before he comes back in.

"Sorry, I got a condom. Even though I'm a bad guy, I still want to be safe. Look, I'm sorry this is happening to you. But it happens." I nod and let him do whatever he wants.

He's on top of me, our bodies are close and I reach for it and strike it into his back, and he gets off. And rips me off the bed and I jab it into his leg and grab my cell phone and his car keys and I run.

I run cautiously to the car and when I get there, I started the car never looked back. I have thirty percent on my battery and I dial Harry.

"Harry! I got away! I got away! I stole their car and I'm not looking back! Harry! I'm on my way!" I'm yelling.

"Dakota!? Dakota?! Oh my god. Meet me at the bowling alley. We are getting out of here. We are leaving the United States tonight. I won't let anything happen to you. I promise." He sounds promising.

I'm going 87 mph in a 55. I'm praying I don't get pulled over.

I finally reach the bowling alley and Harry is right there. I stop the car and get out and run straight into his arms.

"I have you, Dakota. I won't let anything happen to you." He's holding me.

"We are gonna stay in a hotel tonight. Then we are going to England tomorrow, to my home town. I'm going to keep you safe." Harry is so amazing.

Hey guys, this is pretty intense. And it's gonna get more intense. Thank you for all the reads. You're amazing.

With love,

Brittani.