Chapter 1

A/N:  Hello fellow fans of 2 Moons the series!  This is my second clumsy attempt at writing a fan fiction (first attempt was "Six Moons in Manila" which in my opinion left so much to be desired, sorry 😢)  It's just that I've been so parched for 2 Moons the series season 2 but it doesn't look like it's gonna be on the road any time soon, so I thought maybe in the meantime I could entertain myself, and hopefully my fellow fans with a little fan fiction like this. 😀😀😀

Kimmon's POV

Thankfully I had remembered to bring my handkerchief.  

The heat and humidity is killing me.  I have to wipe the back of my neck with my handkerchief every now and then otherwise my sweat will trickle down the back of my shirt.

What is keeping N'Cop?  I wonder.  It's been half an hour that I have been waiting for him to show up.  I don't want to enter the restaurant and have the waiters bugging me to make my order when I'm not even sure if he will show up.

Finally a taxi stopped in front of me and Copter stepped out.  He gives me an apologetic smile.  When his deep dimples appear in his cheeks I'm an immediate goner.  He can do anything bad and get away with it.  Why am I such a sucker for his dimples?

"I'm so sorry for being late P'Kim", he starts but I wave away any further explanation.

"Don't worry about it,"  I interrupt, "let's go inside the restaurant and order something to eat."

"Okay", he says gladly and eagerly.  "I can't wait to try their grilled salmon and green papaya  salad!"

We entered the restaurant together.

After we gave our individual orders to the waiter, I debated to myself whether I should ask him if he is into those braided leather bracelets with a choice of silver or gold tags with personalized labels.  I'm worried though that he will catch on quickly that I'm planning to give him another "no-special-day" present or a "just-because" present.  And then he's going to accuse me of pressuring him to be my boyfriend.

Copter's POV

"Fuck'"  I say under my breath as I glance at my watch.

The elderly taxi driver looked at me through his rear view mirror.  "Uh-oh, did he hear me curse?"

Well, if I explained to him how late I was to my dinner appointment with P'Kim he probably would understand and not judge me too harshly.

P'Kim had invited me to dinner at this newly opened seafood restaurant.  He didn't have any special reason to eat out with me.  He said he just wanted to see for himself if the restaurant was as good as they advertised themselves to be.

I sometimes try to avoid one on one meetings with P'Kim because he inevitably ends up teasing me about how cute I look to him, how he likes my dimples too much, how he likes to be able to plant kisses on my nose but which I twist my face away from, and worst of all he likes draping his arm around my shoulder because the proximity makes it too easy for him to quickly plant a kiss on my cheek.  I am one person who absolutely hates PDAs.

I see him a few feet away,  standing at the curbside just outside the restaurant so I quickly ask the taxi driver  to let me off.  As soon as I finish paying my fare I step out of the taxi and greet P'Kim.  I feel a bit guilty at seeing him wiping his perspiration from his face.  I shouldn't have kept him waiting too long.

He brushes away my apology and leads me into the restaurant.  We are shown to our table by a courteous and attentive waiter.  After we give our orders and the waiter has walked away, I notice that P'Kim has a thoughtful expression on his face.