Chapter 3

Kimmon's POV

When dinner was almost over, I tentatively asked Copter if he needed to go home right after dinner.  He paused a bit before saying that he was free for another hour.  I badly wanted to ask him why he wasn't free all evening but I felt that he might misunderstand it as pressuring him so I kept my mouth shut.

"Did you have anything in mind for the next hour?"  I asked.

"Nothing really,"  he replied.

"I would have wanted to walk around in the mall but some fans might recognize us and start following us around,"  I said.

"How about we drive to the nearest park, " he said, "and if it's not too crowded, let's find a quiet place to sit and relax and digest the dinner we just ate."

That sounded like a good idea, so I said "Sure!"

Copter's POV 

After P'Kim paid for dinner and gave the waiter a generous tip,  he asked me if I needed to go home immediately.  Actually I was free all evening but I was worried that P'Kim might invite me to the movies or worse, invite me to hang out at his place.

I felt guilty after lying to him that I was free only for another hour.  But then again my off days from my busy work schedule were few and far between, so I wanted to spend most of them with my family.

P'Kim said that he would have wanted to hang out at the nearby mall but he was worried that some fans might spot us and start following us around.

"I have an idea,"  I said, "how about we just drive to the nearest park and find a quiet place to chill."

P'Kim quickly agreed to that idea.  We jumped into his car and found a huge park just fifteen minutes away from the restaurant.  Since it was evening there were not too many people hanging around in the park.  We got out of P'Kim's car after he found a place to park.

We walked around for a bit, looking for a nice quiet place to sit down.  We noticed a huge tree with wide overhanging branches.

P'Kim pointed to it and said, "Let's sit over there!"

"Sure!"  I said, and quickened my steps to keep pace with him.

He had run ahead of me to the spot and took out a handkerchief from his pocket, spread it on the ground and motioned to it.  "Sit here beside me."

"Hey!"  I said, "I'm not a girl!", and grabbed his handkerchief and shoved it at him.

"Okay, okay," he said, "I just thought you might want to protect your beige pants from anything on the ground that might stain them.  I'm wearing black pants so it doesn't matter if they get stained."

We sat together in silence for a while, just enjoying the night breeze.  Then he scooted a little closer to me and placed his arm around my shoulder.

"Hey!"  I said in protest and moved away.

I saw the sad and disappointed look on his face and felt guilty immediately.

"How about I'm the one that does this,"  I said, and placed my arms around his shoulder instead.

I instantly regretted my action because the second I placed my arm on his shoulder, he quickly planted a kiss on my cheek, right where my dimple was!

"P'Kim!"  I protested.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" he said, "your dimples are just so irresistibly kissable!"

"Are you saying that if I didn't have those dimples, you would never kiss me?"

What did I just say to him???!!!???  What made me say those crazy, crazy words???

My heart started pounding wildly against my chest as he moved so close to me that our bodies were touching.  He placed both hands on either side of my face and said, "No, I would have so many other places to kiss, like this and this and this."

With those words, he planted kisses on my eyes, my nose, and my lips.