Chapter 4

Kimmon's POV

Whoever said that time flies fast when you're having fun couldn't have said truer words.  Before I knew it Copter announced that it was time for him to go home.  Regretfully, I stood up and held out my hand to Copter to help him stand up.

"Stop it," he said, and ignoring my hand, he stood up and dusted the back of his pants.

What he doesn't understand is, the reason I do those things for him that I would normally do for ladies is not because I don't think he can do those things for himself.  It's just because I want to make things easy for him because, I don't know, I care too much for him?

We walked back to my car, and once inside I asked him, "Are you sure you don't want to hang out with me at my place?"

"I can't," he said, "I'm sorry."

I didn't insist, but somehow I felt a wave of disappointment and longing wash over me.  I longed so much to hold him in my arms and show him how much I care for him.  I was disappointed that he wouldn't give me the chance to do so.

Copter's POV

The drive to my parents' house was quiet and a little tense.  I could sense the disappointment in P'Kim even though he didn't say a word. I would have spent another hour or two with him at his place but I honestly was worried that things might get out of hand, especially if we ended up chugging a few beers down our throats.

I wondered how I could make it up to him before we said our goodbyes outside my parents' gates.

When we reached our parents' residence,  I turned to him and said, "P'Kim, thank you for the delicious dinner and for a lovely evening.  Maybe next time when we get another day off and we both don't have any obligations to any one, maybe we could hang out for a longer time."

"Sure," he said, but there was a trace of sadness in his voice.

When I got out of his car, he got out as well.  He walked me up to the gate.  I was going to give him a quick buddy hug when he suddenly pulled me into his embrace.

He was holding me so tight that I could hardly breathe.

"Could I at least kiss you one more time before we end the night?" he asked.

"Okay but not on the mmmshmmm....."  I wasn't able to say "lips" because his mouth was already covering mine.

I couldn't stop the delicious shivers that were running up and down my spine.  Because he had kissed me while I was still talking, my mouth had been slightly open so it had given him an opportunity to slide in his tongue and all kinds of unbelievable sensations were overcoming my whole system.

I couldn't push him away even if I wanted to.  I was liking it too much, and because he did not feel any resistance from me, he kept on kissing me while running his hands up and down my back caressingly.  My brain was telling me to stop but my whole body was yearning for more.  Good god, what has become of me.

Somehow I found the will power to finally push him away, and thankfully, he respected my wishes.  He moved away but kept his hands on my waist.  Then he leaned forward and whispered,  "I'm sorry for my behavior tonight.  I'm not trying to disrespect you at all.  I just love you too much.  Do you think you could love me back just a little?"

I didn't answer because I really didn't know what to say, and besides I did not want to lie to him because,  as of this moment , my feelings about him were still vague.