Chapter 29

WARNING: Some mature content.  Please don't read if you're below 18 or if you're legally an adult who gets offended by explicit sexual language.  Thank you.

Kimmon's POV

I suddenly lost my appetite for lunch.  Then I just remembered that going on an empty stomach for long hours would sometimes trigger my gastric hyperacidity so I forced myself to make a toast and applied some marmalade on it.  Then I drank a small glass of milk.

I glanced at my phone which I had left carelessly on the couch.  I debated whether to call Copter again or not.  I was just about to pick up my phone when the buzzer to my gate sounded.  I walked leisurely to open it.  I had only slightly opened it when it was flung wide open by Copter. He pushed me out of the way then turned to shut the gate.

I was still speechless and dazed when he grabbed my arm and led me inside my own house.  He did not even wait for me to invite him in.  How rude!

The moment we got inside he pushed me down on the couch and made a move to take off my shirt.  "Cop, the housekeeper is here, she might walk in on us." I protested.

"Let's go to your room then," he said. 

"Wait, wait, wait,"  I said.  He quickly covered his front when he noticed that I was looking at his hard on.

"Let's settle down for a minute and discuss what transpired at our manager's office."  I said, trying to stay calm after the onslaught that I suffered from his hands. 

He told me everything that happened at our manager's office, how he pushed the contract papers away from him and shoved it at our manager but also how our manager managed to persuade him to sign the contract in the end.

I sighed deeply and looked down, not knowing how to react.  I ought to be happy for him but at the same time I feel nervous and deeply worried for the future of my relationship with Cop.

"I know what you're thinking," said Cop, reading my thoughts.  "There is no freaking way that I would ever abandon this beautiful thing we have between us for Nanon.  He may be a nice guy but I don't feel any chemistry at all between us.  I predict with utmost confidence that this newly formed pairing between him and me will fizzle out before it can even launch."

I still had a tiny bit of doubt left, but whatever it was it got all erased by the loving kiss that Copter placed on my lips.  It was so cute to see him tiptoe just to reach my lips.

The next second I carried him bridal style to my room and laid him gently on my bed.  We shared a kiss that grew hotter and hotter by the second.  In no time we were both naked, our woodies pointing menacingly at each other.

We lay utterly spent and breathless after our passionate lovemaking.  Copter lay flat on his stomach hiding his face into the pillow.  I hoped with all my heart that I had not hurt him too much.  I tried my best to be gentle when he told me that it was his first time to be penetrated.  I still know though that he had suffered a lot of pain by the sounds that he tried to muffle by covering his mouth with his fist and the tight grip he made on my shoulder blade.  I am sure that he had made a deep mark on my back and I would have to place some cream on it to make it disappear.

I was lying close beside him but not close enough to be able to put my arms around him so I moved closer.  I kissed the side of his forehead as I gently wrapped my arm around him.

I heard him sobbing softly.  Instantly I got alarmed.  No wonder he had buried his face into the pillow.  He was trying to hide his tears.

"Copter, Cop! Please tell me what's wrong baby," I said kissing him over and over.

"Nothing," he said, "I'm just so ashamed that I love you too much."

"Please, don't say that,"  I said, "or you're gonna go through another round of what we just did and I don't think your pretty little hole is ready for another one."

He shifted and placed his body on top of me.  He placed both hands on either side of my face and whispered, "We are going to be partners for life, my lovely darling P'Kim."

A/N:  This is the end of my very first Kimcop romance.  Thank you, thank you, my lovely readers for following this story to the very end.  I have published the first chapter of my second Kimcop fan fiction romance.  It is entitled "Unsure but Unafraid".  I welcome you to check it out and see if it pleases you.  Thank you so much once again from the very bottom of my heart!