※ Prologue ※

Utopia
-------------------------------
Meaning of Utopia?
______________________

A utopia (/juːˈtoʊpiə/ yoo-TOH-pee-ə) is an imagined community or society that possesses highly desirable or nearly perfect qualities for its citizens.[1][2] The opposite of a utopia is a dystopia. One could also say that utopia is a perfect "place" that has been designed so there are no problems.
______________________

Two boys were fighting in the corner of a street that had a bench and just a light hanging down from a poll.

"Ugh were the fuck are we?!"
   "This is your fucken fault!!"

The guy with brown hair punch the guy with black hair in the stomach. The boy with black hair glared at the other boy that was just smirking.

He went full force and attack him. But like they were glitches he disappeared and went to a other place.

"You jerk!! Like you hit me its my turn!"
    "Ha just because your weak doesnt mean you get a turn!"

He smirked again and moved his bangs from his face. The black hair boy moved in back of him and kicked him on the back.

"Now who is the weak one now!!"
   "You will forever stay the weak one here~"

This time the brown hair boy punched him in full force and threw him to the bench were a boy with hooded clothe was sitting.

"You know thats dangerous right?"
     "And who the fuck are you to tell me this?!"
"I dont have to be somebody to tell you that"

A deep voice said to him in hodded clothes. The black haired boy narrow his eyes at him to see him closely but the hooded man pushed him away.

"whatever! i could do whatever i want here!"
   "You know this is a Utopia world right?"
"A what?!"

The hooded man smirked and stand up from his seat. He started walking away until he stopped then turned around.

"Gotta follow the rules man"
    "How am i suppose to know the rules?!"
"Figure it out yourself~"

He was about to walk away when the brown hair boy stopped him. The black hair boy walked up behind him then join the other guy.

"Tell me the rules!!"
   "I told you to figure it out yourself"

He whistle then a other boy came by the hooded man. He didnt have a hood like the other guy. You could see all his features. Like his hair down to his eyes , nose, lips and his jaw line.

"If he told you that to figure it out yourself then do it"
   "Its just fucken rules!!"
"Oh how dumb you are. . Its a utopia world dont you get it!!"

The boy with his reveal face yelled at them. The two other boys infront of them just huffed.

"Alright then! we would go find the rules"
    "good luck!~ you will need it"

The hooded man laughed and left with his other friend that didnt care about them knowing how he looks like. But that was his biggest mistake ever.

______________________

Thanks for reading~

-----------------------------------