※ 011 ※

Previously on Utopia
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

In the other side Woojin was fixing the hellavator. He made a tablet and ear pices for they could communicate. He even made a camera for they could see what is happening.

He stop working on it because it was getting late. Woojin turn of the lights then glitched to his room where Chan was sleeping. He layed next to him then hugged him.
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

In the Utopia world~

This time Changbin was the only one who woke up early. He stand up then went to the couch then just started using his phone. Then out of a sudden Felix woke up and had his blanket in his hand.

Felix layed his head on Changbin's legs then put his blanket over him. He smiled at Felix then just started caressing his face. Then he got a message. He looked at it then opened it up. It was Bongbong.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

OPEN CHAT?

YES                  NO

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

BONGBONG:
Hello child-

CHANGBIN:
What do you need?

BONGBONG:
What?. . I dont need
anything-

CHANGBIN:
Spill it

BONGBONG:
Ok. . Sooooo

CHANGBIN:
Im about to
leave this chat -

BONGBONG:
Ok!!! Hyunjin asked
me out andddddd

um i said i will think
about it-

CHANGBIN:
And what do you want
me to do ?

BONGBONG:
Help me decide-

CHANGBIN:
Just say yes

BONGBONG:
Ok thanks!

Also i thought he was gay-

CHANGBIN:
What made you
think that ?

BONGBONG:
I mean towards you
he would always act like
you know-

CHANGBIN:
Bitch dont -

BONGBONG:
ok whatever peace
bean ✌

CHANGBIN:
Dont call me that!
(Read at 9:30 AM)

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗
CLOSE CHAT?

YES                 NO

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

Changbin put his phone away then Felix hugged his waist. He got suprised but then smiled. He lean to kiss his forehead but Felix moved again.

Changbin grabbed his chin and leaned in for a kiss. Felix got suprised but then kissed him back. Then Felix got on top of Changbin and started kissing his neck.

His heart was beating fast while doing all of this. Felix decided to move his hand down there. Changbin got shocked and then hold his hand.

"What? Is my turn to top you"
   "Eh?! That will never happened"

Changbin smirked the pinned him down to the couch. Felix was now embarrassed and didnt have confidence. Changbin then just hugged him.

"Lets just sleep"
   "y-yeah"

When they were sleeping Minho woked up then saw Jisung's face just 1 inch away from him. Jisung had his leg around his waist also his arms around his neck.

Minho looked at him one more time then poked his cheek. He moved down to his lips then use his thumb to touch his lips.

"What are you doing?~"
   "i-i t-thought y-you w-were s-sleeping"
"Well you thought wrong"

Jisung hold him closer causing them to kiss. Minho got shocked then moved back. Jisung pout then hold his chin and kissed him deeply. He slided his tongue in there which Minho opened his eyes wide. Jisung pulled away and just smiled. He pat his head then stand up.

"I was a little hungry~"

Minho choked at that sentence. Jisung smiled once more then went to the kitchen. He was actually hungry so he ate some cookies.

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀
Thanks for reading~