※ 005 ※

Previously on Utopia
---------------------------------
Changbin sighed once they left. Jisung gave him a questionable look.

"We need to find the hellavator"
"Why? Im happy where we are"
"We dont belong here!"
"It doesnt matter i found my happiness so now im staying"
______________________
And now we continue 🌙
------------------------------------

"What about the others tho?!"
   "Well they must be more happy that we arent there fighting"
"Well im going back"
     "What?! No i thought you were going to get that cutie of felix!"

Changbin glared at jisung. Changbin smaked jisung on the back of his head.

"I told you we dont belong here! What if the people find out huh?! They wouldt want us even close to them!"
    "Ugh then dont fucken show it then"

In the other side where felix and minho are

"Dr.Lee!! Answer the question!!"
   "Felix calm down"

Felix was telling the doctor the question on why did lisa freaked out. Minho was trying to calm down Felix.

"Felix your getting mad for just a small thing"
  "I dont f-"
"Felix!! you cant say that!!"

Minho covered Felix mouth before he did something bad. Yup you cant curse here or else you will get smacked on the mouth and repeat that you wouldt say it again.

"ok i will tell you"
  "Well is about time!!"
"What you felt was love thats why lisa was freaking out. ."
     "Oh wow!!! you couldt just tell him awhile ago!!!"

Minho yelled and pushed his hair back. Dr.lee covered her face with her clip board because she admit that Minho looked hot and handsome while doing that.

"Well you know the rules. . if they hear you meantion love they will kick you out and let you starve out there"

The Utopia world might be perfect but its very cruel. Felix sighed and just left back to the house. Minho followed felix rushing to catch up.

Both when they enter they saw jisung pinning down changbin on the floor about to punch him.

Minho grabbed jisung for he could get off changbin. Felix just narrow his eyes at changbin then went to get a glass of water.

"Baby~!"
  "Stop it"

Minho let go of jisung letting him drop to the ground. But then he turned around and telling him sorry. Minho can be rude but then he will regert it.

"Im sorry! are you ok!?"
   "I dont accept sorrys"
"Eh?! what can i do?!"

Jisung tapped his cheek with his index finger. Minho looked at him suprised. But then gaved in.

He lean in to kiss his cheek when jisung turned around and helled his neck to kiss him. Felix returned from getting his water. When he saw that he dropped his glass of water making them turn around.

---------------------------
Thanks for reading~
(sorry this was short
i didnt have enough
ideas :<)
---------------------------