Chapter 2

I walked, more like dragged, behind Vic and rest of ptv till we got to their tour bus. We entered the bus and All the boys sat down on the couch and just starred at me. Vic let go of my hand to close the bus door and locked it then went to go sit with the rest of the boys.

"Well don't just stand there. Sit." Mike said gesturing to the leather recliner. I mover next to it and sat on the floor beside it. All the boys look at me and raise an eyebrow.

"What the seat is full." I said looking at the familiar stranger in the seat.

"Hey she talks!" Jamie cheered.

"There is no one in the seat sweetheart." Vic said. I looked up in the seat to see it now empty. I sighed and sat in it.

"So now that we know you can talk, tell us about you." Tony said tilting his head to the side like a lost puppy. It was adorable. I giggled unknowingly. I haven't giggled in over 8 eight months.

"OMG her giggles. Their adorable!" Jamie screamed. I giggled again and spoke up.

"Um... well... my name is Hannah Contrabans, and I've been homeless for over 8 months now. I'm  schizophrenic." When I said that everyone nodded and said" Oh that explains that" in low mumbled tones. "I'm 20, and none of my family will take me because they think I'm insane... which I am. Oh and I haven't showered in like 9 month's." I finished.

"Well nice to meet you Miss. Hannah." Jamie said standing up and bowing down all fancy like. I just giggled again.

"And may we offer you a shower." Tony added in.

"Yes a shower is indeed needed! And you can borrow some of Short Mexicans clothes."  Jamie said referring to Vic. Vic just stuck his tongue out at him. Vic took me back to were the bathroom was and showed me what to use and hoe to use things. He even gave me a Razer to shave my legs. God bless the boy.

I was in the midst of my shower when I hear the door open I quickly stop and cover myself with the curtain and look who is their. Vic was putting some clothes on the countertop. He looked up and blushed which made me blush. We stood like this foe like 5 minutes then I smiled and went back to my showering why he left.

I finished my shower and smelled myself to take in a shower of which I may never have again. I dried off and put on the pair of worn down grey skinnies and the dark red v neck. After I put the clothes on I looked in the mirror to look at my appearance. I haven't seen what I looked like in forever. My was light brown hair was somehow blond again and my hazel eyes look tiered and worn out. I opened the. bathroom door and walked back to the front bus to see all the boys sitting there discussing something but stoped when they saw I entered the room.

"I'm sorry short Mexican but she wears it better that you do." Jamie said looking at me up and down. Vic just nodded and also just stared at me along with Jamie and the others. I just stood there uncomfortable while they stared at me.

"Well I'm going to get some food. Do you want to come Hannah." Vic said standing up.

"Ya sure." I said eager to get their eyes off me. Vic and I walked off the bus and started to walk down the street.

"So now any good places?" Vic asked still walking.

"Um there is a Mexican restaurant down here." I said pointing in front of us.

"Yum." He said in reply.  We walked in silence for a while till someone came next to me.

"Hannah. You realize he won't want you around. Your insane just like I didn't want to before I died." I heard my mother say.

"Ya so at least I have a chance of not being homeless." I replied out loud.

"What?" Vic said looking to me but I just ignored it.

"Neither does the rest of them. Nobody wants you." She said into my ear while still walking.

"That's a lie! Smeone somewhere will" I scream stopping looking at her.

"Hannah what's going on." Vic said grabbing my arm to pull me back from the edge of the sidewalk.

"Your going to scare him you know.Your going to scare them all." My mother said just starring at me.

"Ya and your the cause of people being scared of me!" I shouted back. Vic came around to the front of me and shock me yelling.

"Hannah whatever it is I'm not scared!" over and over again. I looked around and my Mother was gone. I turn back to Vic and start to bawl my eyes out and I curl up on the concrete. Vic comes down to were I am and just picks me up and walks the rest of the way to the restaurant. When we get there I stoped crying.  He lets me back on my feet and we walk to the counter.

"So what happened back there?" Vic said sitting on one of the seats across from me.

"I... um... it was my mom. She dies when I was 17 and she always hated me ever since my episodes got bad." I said playing with my thumbs.

"Hello welcome to Marionos how my I help you?" a waitress comes up to our table.

"Um are we getting to go?" I ask Vic and he nodes.

"To go then please." I say looking up at the waiter.

"Sweetheart who are you talking to?" Vic says rubbing my hand.

"Shit!" I scream/whisper. "Now one." I replied with my head in my hands in frustration.

"Hey tommarow I'm going to get you some medication for that ok." he said rubbing my back. I look up at him.

"Tommarow? You mean you keeping me?" I ask confused.

"Well yes I'm not just going to throw you back on the streets." He said chuckling.

"But you don't want me." I said referring to my sickness.

"Oh but do I." he says leaning closer and puts his hand on my cheek.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

New chapter. New, New, New. New chapters for y'all. Sorry if there is grammar mistakes it's like 1:09 pm right now so...

Please share the love I know that is somewhere in your hearts.

Comment

Vote.

Show me your love.

                                       :-D