Chapter 6

I heard people walking then a cold chill up my arm. I tried to move my other arm to see what made it cold. It moved.

"She moved!" I heard someone very familiar whisper/yell.

"Hannah are you awake." They said again then i felt someone rubbing circles into my cheek with their hand. I struggled to opened my eyes. The darkness I was so used to was flooded with a bright blinding light.

"Hey." Someone said again. I turned my head and opened my eyes wider so I could see who it was. Vic. I smiled at his face. Wait what? Stop Hannah he doesn't want you. Your just a schizophrenic homeless girl. Nobody wants you.

"Hey." I said back dropping my smile.

"How are you feeling?" Vic said. Removing his hand from my face.

"Um. My legs hurt... like a lot." I said lightly chuckling.

"Do you want me to get the doctor?"

"Na I'll be fine." I said conjuring up a smile. He smiled back and put his hand on my forehead and bruised back my hair then kissed my forehead. He pulled away and smiled. I smiled back.

"So I can see she's awake." the doctor said from the door. How long has he been there? I blushed because both eyes were on me.

"Um. Ya" I said shyly while tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"So I just have to take a couple of test to see how you are doing then you should be able to go home hopefully this Friday." he said writing things down on his clip board then came up to me with one of those heart beat things that you squeeze. The doctor finished up the tests and left the room.

"How long have a been asleep?" o asked Vic who was just staring at me.

"About four days now."

"Holy crap." I said I shock. I looked at him then out of the window.

"Hey," Vic said picking up my hand while standing up "Are you hungry?"

"I could eat." I said.

"Great I'll be right back." He said leaving the room. A couple minutes later the door opened. I looked towards it expecting Vic but was faced with the man that killed Nicken. They never arrested him because they couldn't find him, but I new his face.

"Hello love." he said coming closer.

"Leave." I said trying not to sound scared.

"Oh but I didn't finished my quest."

"What 'quest'." I asked getting more annoyed but still very scared.

"To kill your lover then come to you to see how much pain it caused you." he said evily.

"I would of been of dead then the way I am now you son of a bitch!" I yelled loosening my fear replacing it with anger.

"Shh no need to be loud." he said putting his finger on my lip.

"Get out!" I screamed at him louder. I hear a lot of foot steps then I see a group of people, including Vic, running into the room. The killer stepped back and was now on the right side of the bed. Vic was the first to come up to me.

"Hey. Its ok. It's ok." he whispered while moving my hair out of my eyes gently.

"But it's him." I said looking over to where the killer was, but nothing.  Nothing was there.

"I'm sorry." I said softer looking down.

"Hey it's ok." Vic said again grabbing my chin and making me face him gently. I reached out and hugged him as tighter as I could.

"Don't leave me." I said into his shirt.

"Wouldn't think of it." he said stroking my upper back.  He pulled back after a while and then the doctor asked if he could speek to him privately outside. Vic left and the doctor closed the door behind his so I couldn't hear the conversation. I saw the doctor walk off down the hall then Vic came back into the room.

"Hey. He's going to get you some  medicine for you Schizophrenia, okay?" Vic said sitting back down on the seat next to my bed. I merely nodded and fiddled with my thumbs. Can I ever be normal again?

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

YAY NEW CHAPTER!  And its kinda long I guess. So tell me in the comments if you think there is some sort of thing going on between Vic and Hannah. Or maby there would be... Hum?

Please

Comment

    And

   Vote