Chapter 5

We all got up off the floor and started to get ready for the sound check. I put all of my new clothes in one of the spare bunks and started to look through them for what to wear.

  After 10 minutes I decided on wearing the black shorts with blue, pink, purple, green, and yellow skulls on them to go with a pink SKULL KID top from the BOTDF collection.

After I got my clothes on I walked into the bathroom to look at my appearance. I walked to the front of the bus where they were all waiting.

"You ready." Vic said standing up and clapping his hands.

"Yup" I said popping the p.

"Um don't you need shoes?" Jamie said looking at my bare feet that still has dirt on them from 8 minutes of lack of shoes.

"Oh um one second." I said running back to the bunks. I came back with some knee high all black All Star's.

"Ok now I'm ready." I said walking over to them. We all walked off the bus at Gexa Energy Pavilion just To all ready see a line of people. I was the last to get off of the bus and was behind ptv. As I walked on I kept on hearing.

"Go back to your box" and "Oh Honey it looks like you need to take another shower" from most of the girls. How the hell did they know I was homeless. As I walked on I heard someone behind me then all of a sudden I am pushed into on coming traffic I lay on the ground because I was still dizzy and saw a girl on the sidewalk.

"There that's were you belong. On the streets." She said dusting her hand off.

"Hannah!" I hear and See Vic running toward the girl that pushed me. I turn my head to the right of me to see a car coming strait for me but before I could even move it hit me. I blacked out immediately.

************

  I kept on hearing this continuous beeping noise from beside me. God make it stop Its been going on for what it seems like days in this black oblivion I have been living in. I'm starting to get bored with it. Bored with the darkness, the loneliness. I live in a black abyss. The beeping continues. I got so annoyed with it a screamed as loud as I could but I could here no sound. I stand still. Silence, then all of a sudden there is a long never ending beep.

I hear a lot of commotion. The only thing I have heard I a while beside the beeping then all of a sudden I felt a pain in my chest worse then anything. My eyes opened for a split second. All I saw was white then back to the darkness.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

New chapter. OOHHhh drama. Sorry it's short.

please:

Comment

    and

    Vote