Chapter 7

"Where are the rest?" I asked referring to the Jamie, Tony, and Mike.

"Oh they were here this morning they just left to go back to the bus." Vic said never loseing eye contact. I stared back at him but not in the eye. I glanced up and caught his eyes looking at what it looked like me lips. I blushed and turned my head completely.

"Hey." I hear Vic say. I keep my head in the same direction but move my eyes to look at him.

"Hey." I said back with a smile. He grabbed the side of my face that wasn't facing him gently so I was facing forward. He smiled again and before I new it his lips were on mine. I didn't know what to do so I just let him kiss me. Was I supposed to kiss back? He pulled away and looked at me strait in the eyes. I looked down at my hands and fiddled with them. I hear Vic sigh heavily and his hair being moved buy his hand.

"I'm sorry." I said still looking down.

"Why are you sorry? I'm the one that kissed you." he said I looked up into his eyes. They looked sad and letdown.

"I was supposed to kiss back." I said looking back down.

"No. Its okay." Vic said lifting my head with his thumb and index finger. I looked into his eyes when I was facing him. I looked at him for a couple of seconded then closed them because I didn't want to see his sad eyes. Before I new what I was doing my body lurched forward and kissed him as hard as I could. He responded buy grabbing my waist and pulled me off the hospital bed. I wrapped my legs around his wast but not braking the kiss once. He moved his hands off my hips and wrapped his arms around my back pulling me closer to him. I put my hands on the back of his neck to pull him closer to me. We continued to kiss like this for about 4 more minutes taking breaths here and there.

We pulled away panting to get some air into our lungs. We looked into each other's eyes and just starred for a second or two.

"Hannah. I think you are the most amazing, and beautiful girl I have ever met. I really really like you." I was shocked at his words.

"You- you don't want me. You just feel bad for me." I said mumbling the last part bringing my hands down around my side's but still one his lap.

"And who told you that?" he asked tilting his head like a puppy. He was so cute. Everything he did was cute.

"Um... the- the voices in my head." I said looking down unsure if I should of said that. I closed my eyes hoping he won't say that I'm insane and that he doesn't wasn't me. I kept them closed while starting to tear up from the thought. I felt him move. I opened my eyes to see his eyes right underneath me. His face was upsidown right underneath mine. He lifted his head closer to mine and peaked my lips then moved his head back up right. I moved my head along with his.

"Well you know what? I think those voices might be off. Or your just hearing them wrong. Now I think you perfect. Will you give me the honor to take you on a date as soon as you can leave this dreadful hospital?" He said grabbing my hand in his.

"Yes I would love that." I said bringing a smile to my face. All of a sudden there is a loud sound of cheers, whistles, and claps filled the room. I screamed and would of fallen off  Vics lap if he didn't catch me. After the noise stoped Vic asked.

"How long have you all been there?"

"About a second before the first kiss." Jamie said with a huge grin on his face.

"And it was about time it happened to." Tony said coming up to Vic and patting him on the back.  After a couple of seconds I realized that all eyes were on me. I look down and realized that i am still on Vics lap and his arms are still around my waist.  As quickly as I could I entangled myself from him and threw myself on the bed and got under the covers while smiling to myself like a big fool.

Holy shit Vic kissed me and I kissed him.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

YASSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! It happened. Who knew it was going to happen. But who knew it was going to happen so quickly?

please:

Comment

    and 

   Vote

                                 :-D