Chapter 11

STOP! I would love it if you listened to

Blame It (cover) By Of Mice & Men on repeat during this chapter.

....

Continue.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We waked to the bar and Vic ordered some shots for all of us.Once Vic returned, Tony asked,

"So tell us about yourself Hannah." He looked at me and narrowed his eyes.

"Um... Well i used to work at a dentist office-but just at the front desk- before i got fired, i went to my parents hoping they would let me in and love me for once but obviously i was way wrong. After i did that i went to my bothers and the same thing happened there. I had no where to go to so i just survived in Deep Elm. My old stomping grounds. Even though i was only 18 i went to clubs and bars and did just what you saw me do. I spent about a year just pit-pocketing off of people and turned things into a Pawn but that didn't last long after i got caught. I didn't go to jail for it though, i ran to fast for the cops to catch me. the rest of the time i just walked on the streets but i never begged for money. During my pit-pocketing time i would sneak into Gexa Energy Pavilion and watch every show and that's when i found out about you guys. i got cleansed and went to the library with my shop lifted ear phones and listened to y'all and others such as: BVB,SWS, BOTDF,OM&M, SWPB, and BMTH. On my way to the Gexa Energy Pavilion my boyfriend Nicken, the one that was killed in a hit and run shooting, showed up in my imagination then i meet you guys... im person. My life flipped upside down when that happened." i finished with a smile. Jamie started to clap but stooped once he saw all of the other guys not following but just staring at me with wide eyes, "Oh! Then i got hit buy a car and you found out about my schizophrenia!" I said really quickly. I looked down to grab a shot but found them all empty and scattered close to me, "Did i drink all of these?" I said pointing to the cups.

Trying to get out of this somewhat awkward situation jumped off the stool but grabbed onto the table before i fell flat on my face,"I-i have to go to the ladies room. I'll be right back with you." I started to walk away but started to fall until Vic caught me.

"Ahaha. I dont think so. Lets get you back to the bus." He said chuckling but still sounding worried. We walked (Me stumbling and grabbing onto Vic for dear life) outside and haled a cab. Once we got in the car i broke down i tears.

"No! I dont want to leave. I was supposed to make Mike feel better about Armor, not make it about me and my life!" I cried in between breaths and tears.

"Wait, What do you mean 'make Mike feel better about Armor'?" Tony asked looking at Mike suspiciously.

"Oh well um. She broke up with me last night." He mumbled while scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh man im so sorry." Jamie said rubbing his back in a "Manly way".

"Hey im sorry little bro." Vic chimed in.

Once we got back to the bus i was already asleep or in the in between when you can hear and feel everything around you. Vic picked me up out of the car and carried me inside and layed me down on his bunk because it was not on the very top. I felt the bed cave in as he layed next to me and wrapped an arom around me bringing me closer to him.

"Goodnight beautiful." He whispered in my ear.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

New chapter. Sorry it sucks but its just a filler. Please:

Comment

And

Vote

:D