Chapter 15

Well, I believe that was the sound of someone falling on their face. I slowly open my eyes to see Vic fallen on top of Ferguson as we lay in the middle of the floor. I move over and realize that Ferguson has his arms draped across me and around his mouth it covered in my light peach lipstick. Shit. I wipe it off before Vic sees it and scoot over in the opposite direction.

"God, why are you laying on the floor and why is he here?" Vic said distasteful at the end.

"You know dude you may be the singer of my favorite band but you seem to be a real big ass." Ferguson spat in his face. Vic got up in a flash followed by Ferguson and got in his face.

"Really? I'm the ass? If anyone is an ass here its her!" Vic yelled pointing at me. I started to tear up over that. Me? What did I do? Was it because I have Ferguson over without Vic's permission? Shit.

"Oh hell no, don't get her fucking involved with this right now. I just want to know what your problem is!" Ferguson spat.

"Oh I will. Her stupid ass went on a date with you and you are apart of this conversation. She let you in without my consent AND let you spend the night too. I gave her a place to stay off the streets and took care of her. Selfish bitch." He bellowed and glared down at me. I wasn't even hurt anymore, just pissed to the nth degree. Ferguson's face grew red and punched Vic square in the face and pushed him to the ground.

"What the hell?!?!" Jamie came into the room and picked Vic off the ground. Being on his feet he sprinted towards Ferguson but he jumped out of the way. Vic, missing Ferguson, punched me in the face making me fall to the floor. I grabbed my now sore cheek and glared up at Vic the was looking shocked as if he punched me in the face...Oh wait. He did..... I stood up and walked straight out of the bus without a word and onto the streets.

"Shit." I hear Vic say and Ferguson, Vic, and Jamie all run off the bus to catch me. Vic grabbed my upper arm in attempt to stop me but I turn around sharply and punch him in the nose, no doubt breaking it. He let go and i bolted down the street to get away from them. Still in yesterdays clothes i ran into the nearest store. I was a good thirty minutes away from the guys so i stayed in awhile. I sat down on one of the chairs and hear my phone go off in my back pocket. I rip my phone off to see who it is and of course its Vic. I put it back in my pocket and feel money in there. 50 bucks. Cool. I see what store I'm in a walk right up to the counter.

"What can I do for you today?" the nice lady asked.

"Hm... Can you dye my hair red and black?" I asked her. I sat down in the chair and soon my hair was my dream red and black colors. I paid but because she saw my cheek she let me have it free. I walked out just in time to run into Mike.

"Found her guys!" He yelled to the rest of the guys. Great, just great. I sprinted off down the side walk and into another store. I grabbed a Sex Pistols shirt some bracelets and checked out. Just like the salon I got them for free. I dashed into the bathroom to change but used yesterdays jeans. Now that I look remotely different I walked out of the store and causally passed the guys searching frantically. I refuse to put up with this. I will not relive my childhood days as an adult. Never again will what Nixon do to me happen again. I spotted a guy leave his skateboard outside and without a thought I hopped on remembering how to ride it like I used to.

"Hey baby girl." Said an all to familiar voice. I looked over to see Nixon right next to me. I look back straight ahead remembering hes not there.

"Now hun, don't make me punish you when he get home. Remember? You learned it doesn't go too well for you when you ignore me." He said.

"Oh trust me. I remember." I said without any emotion. The beating, the punching, the burning. I remember it all so clearly but I still loved him so much. Why? Not even I know that.

###############################################################

So... nice to see you again. Sorry I haven't written in forever. I sowwwwwy. But please.

Comment

And

Like

:D