Chapter 9

As i cried into Vic's chest he bent down and picked me up bridal style and carried me to the bus. Once we got in he sat me on the counter top in the kitchen. I heard Vic open a bottom of something.

"here take these." I looked up and saw that he had 2 little white pills and a open water bottle in his hands. I swallowed the pills and took a sip of the water.

"thanks" I said. all of a sudden I felt 2 muscular arms wrap around me, then 6 others. They countinued to hug me then one buy one let go but still stood around me. Vic was the last to let go.

"It's ok . I'm here for you. We're here for you." he whispered into my ear the kissed me on the check lightly. I got of the counter and kissed him back but on the lips.

"Awww." Jamie says. We turn around and see Jamie holding his hand up to his heart and Tony is pretending to wipe away tears while Mike is just smiling.

"Thanks guys." I said wiping real tears from my face. "It means a lot to know y'all care." these words cause another group hug to occur.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Jamie pipes in during the hug.

"Harry Potter fools!" Mike yelled pulling out of it.

"No star wars!" Tony shouts at him in his face.

"Tony I swear. One can only handle so much Yoda."

"Well one does not simply sit down for 6 hours stait of Harry Potter without falling asleep." tony replied in a sophisticated tone.

"¿Por qué no ambos?" I said. (see Spanish class is paying off. JK I used Google translate. :p)

"YAAA!!!" all of the boys yelled and picked me up into a crowned surfing thing. I finally got down in the ground and said.

"ok now that we did a soft/hard taco commercial shale we watch thy movies?" We all sat down on the couches and turned on Harry Potter. Just like Tony said everyone was out of it but Mike buy the 4th movie. I woke up to the smell of Alcohol. I opened my eyes to me in a dark room on top of a sleeping Vic. I look into the kitchen and See Mike leaning on the counter with a bottle of Whisky crying softly. I stood up making sure not to wake anyone and walked over to Mike.

"Hey you ok?" I ask him putting a hand on his back. His shot up and look at me surprised. He looked me in the eyes for a while then looked down and shook his head no.

"Amor. She just got up one day and just told me she didn't love me any more... Then just left." he said then broke down into another set of tears then took another long swig of the Whisky. I went in front of him and hugged him and he hugged me back but still had a strong grip on the bottle. I loosened my grip but he just tightened his. He hugged me for about 10 more minutes continually crying. He finally loosened up his grip and I climbed out of his arms.

"hey how about you go to bed okay?" I asked making him look at me. He nodded and I led him to the bunks. He climbed in clutching onto the Whisky bottle. I looked at him and kissed him on the forehead. I left him and turned off the light in the kitchen then went back to sleep on the couch next to Vic again.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

Yay more filler chapters!