chapter 13

Picture is Ferguson  just without angel  bites.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I was walking down the side walk with my arms full of grocery  bags and it was starting  to get late. The guys were doing their show and i decided not to go.  The bags in my hands started to fall because i had like 5 in each hand. All of a sudden most of the weight  from the bags was lifted and i look up to see Ferguson  holding half of my bags in his arms.

"Oh, thansk Ferguson." Said and smiled at him.

"You remembered  my name?" He said in disbelief.

"Well of course." I said and continued  to smileat him. Man he is cute. I thought to myself. We continued to walk down the sidewalk talking about random stuff when we came up on the tour bus.

"This your stop?" He said frowning.

"Ya. I'm the new merch girl for Pierce  the Veil." I said unlocking  to door.

"NO SHIT!" He said wide eyes. I just humed a yes and nodded  walking  in the bus with Ferguson  following close behind. We walked to the kitchen  counter and started to put  the food up. We didnt say anything at all while putting up the food. As i closed the cabinet and putting  away the bags  i am suddenly  pressed again 2  the side of the counter.

"Do you want to take me up  on that coffee offer now?" Ferguson  whispered  in my ear making shivers  run down my spin. I looked over at the clock to see it read 6:29 PM. A little late for coffe but the guys would be gone for another good hour so I nodded  my head.

"Great." He said in a normal voice now pushing  his hands of the counter so Im not trapped by him anymore. We walked out of the bus and headed down to the coffe shop he worked at.

Before we went in i was pushed against the brick wall and Ferguson  started to kiss me on lips. Being in shock i didnt kiss back. He pulled away and let go of me.

"I- I'm  sorry. You probably  have a boyfriend? Its just you're so pretty. An- and- and i just. Ya. God stupid stupid stupid" he rambled  on smacking  himslef in the head. I grab his wrists and put them by his sides.

"Hey. It's  okay. You are not stupid and i dont have a boyfriend  either. Now lets go have some coffee." I said relaxing  him. Is it bad that I kinda loved the kiss?

We had our coffee and talked about random stuff and about Pierce the Viel until it was 9 at night .  Ferguson  walked me back to the bus just before a drunk Vic, Jamie, Tony, and Mike arived thirty  minutes later crying. Well, this is going to be a long nigh.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Ok i updated. Sorry i havent in a while and sorry its so short and kinda shitty but it's just  a fillerish chapter. Please

  Comment 

       And

      Vote 
                                                                         :D