Chapter 10

I woke up to Vic stroking my cheek with the back of his hand as we lay on the couch. I opened my eyes slowly and looked up at him. Vic was sitting up and my head was in his lap.

"Good morning darling." He said Smiling down at me. I sit up slowly and rub my eyes sleepy.

"Good morning." I finally said back. I took a deep breath and smelled the sent of pop tarts. I imminently perk up and start to walk toward the kitchen. "Fooooooood." I said dragging out the o.

"Yaaaaaaaaaassssssss." Jamie said back as he put 2 fresh ones on a plate. I heard a moan and then Mike walked out out of the bunks and into the kitchen. He looked up at me and smiled gratefully. He waked up to me and whispered,

"thanks for what your did last night."

" no problem i was happy to help."

After we ate we all decided that I am going to give a tour of Dallas to the guys. I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower. Being to lazy to blow dry all of my hair, i just blow dried the roots and put it in a braid. I put on my black tank top with a blue and black plaid flannel unbuttoned at a sweater thing along with black skinny jeans and my knee high converse.

"Leggo!" i shouted walking toward the door. We walked down the street and turned to corner when i saw a dark stain in the middle of the road. I stooped and just stared at it.

"Grace. Come on." Vic whispered placing his hand on my shoulder. I started to walk but was still looking at the stain.

"Is that mine?" i asked in the middle of silence. Mike nodded his head as he walked in front of me. I shivered at the thought. My hair always stood up when i came across something like that: dead squirrel, dead bug, dead person anything that was once living but dead gives me shivers. Its like i can feel its spirit.

"Oh wait can we go downtown?" Tony spoke up and jumped up and down like a little kid asking for a toy. We ended up going to downtown for awhile and that's when it started to get dark.

"Its getting kinda dark. Wanna head back?" Jamie asked stooping in the middle of the side walk. I thought for a moment and then i got the best idea.

"Not just yet..." I said turning around to face with a devious smile. I walked in front of the guys as i lead them through several turns until we got to a dark street but with several buildings lining the road.

"Boys, welcome to The one and only Dallas Texas, Deep Elm." I stooped and held my arms out.

"Its kinda sketchy looking..." Jamie said giving me a concerned look.

''Who cares lets go!" Tony said jumping next to me and linking arms with mine. We walked down the sidewalk lined with people talking and trying to get our attention

"Hey miss can i ask you a question?" A man that wreaked of alcohol asked me steeping in front of me. I didn't even pay the slightest bit of attention to him and walked passed him.

"Hannah. He wanted to talk to you." Vic said coming up next to me on the other side of Tony.

"I know. When ever your in the hoodish part of Deep Elm, if anyone asks you things like that don't answer, just don't," I said looking at him and smiled a harm smile, "Oh!" i said and stooped causing Jamie to run into my back. 

'What?" he asked look frazzled.

"This." I said and pointed up to the sign above us that read 'The Profit Bar'. I grabbed Vics hand and dragged him into the building with Tony still linked in my arm. Immediately we were hit with the sound of a live band and alcohol.

"Hello may i see your ID's please?" The lady that worked here asked. All of the boys took out theirs and got a smiley face drawn on both of there hands indicating they can get some drinks.

"Oh crap you don't have one do you?" Vic asked looking concerned on what to do.

'Its ok." i said and the lady put and X on both  hands instead. I walked over to the bathroom and all of the guys followed.

'Are you supposed to be in the ladies room/' I asked chuckling. 

'We want to know what your planing." Mike said referring to my lack of information giving. I shrugged and turned on the sink and put some on my hands. I washed off both X's. I stuck my hand in my bra and pulled out a sharpie the same color the guys have on their hands. I drew a smiley on both hands and looked up ti a smirking Jamie.

"Clever. Why didn't i think of that!" Tony said looking at me in amazement.

''Lets get wasted!" I shouted throwing my fists up in the air. I am determined to get Mikes mind off of Armor.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

 SO SORRY IT WAS SO LATE!!! Please 

Comment

   and

  Vote

                                                                        :D