5.) Surprise Surprise! (Part 1)

"Oh my god! Nicole!! What are you doing here?!", Sofia ran up and hugged her.

"I'm just waiting for my roommate... wait... oh my god! Is this your room?!", Nicole said jumping in excitement.

"Yes! Yes! This day couldn't get any better!", she couldn't stop smiling. It was such a coincidence that they met each other, texted, and then became roommates. 

They talked, laughed, listened to music, talked, and laughed all over again. All while they were helping each other pack.

"So, how was 'the goodbye'? Mines was uncomfortable, my mom kept crying and saying 'My baby is growing up! Honey, make good decisions ok. Don't go banging guys just because they flirt with you, also don't get seduced.' She is so embarrasing, I love her but she thinks I'm going to make the same mistakes as her", Nicole rolled her eyes while throwing popcorn in her mouth.

"HAHAHAHA She said don't go banging guys?! I wish my mom was that hilarious.", she laughed.

"Shut up! Anyways, did you have a goodbye kiss with Jacob? Was he grabbing you all over, and tickling you?", she winked with that evil little laugh that always made Sofia crack up.

"SHUT UP! Oh my god I'm gonna get you for that hahaha. ACTUALLY, he just told me he'll miss bothering me and we hugged. Then, I said goodbye to Leo and Kim. Finally, my mom said her last goodbye telling me to live a little.', she said. She had no idea what her mom meant by that...

"Well, that's good. When are they going to visit you?", Nicole asked now gulping down orange soda. She was one of those girls who could eat so much but never gained a lot of weight. Lucky. The only reason Sofia was fit was because she went to the gym weekly.

"In a couple of days. If Leo looks you up and down and winks, don't blame him. He's the flirty type like I told you.", she laughed.

"It's alright", she smiled. "You gotta tell Jakie boy to dance, I want to see his moves!"

"He won't. He's too shy, the only reason I saw was because I walked in. His dancing reminds me of Chris Brown's dancing in 'Turn Up the Music'.", Sofia grinned thinking of Jacob dancing. It still surprised her knowing how annoying he could be.

"He dances that good?! Wonder if he could pull a lap dance! I'd love that", she laughed so hard she fell off her bed. She noticed Sofia's face and laughed even more. "Just kidding, just kidding hahaha.""

"Nicole, you are one hell of a joker.", she laughed.

Little did they know that Sofia butt-dialed Jacob ;) 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Jacob's P.O.V.

Jacob was in his room practicing his dance routines. He went to dance classes a few days a week. He was talented and he knew it but he couldn't dance in front of people other than the people at his dance classes. 

His computer was on and 'Turn Up the Music' started playing. He smiled. This was one of his favorite songs and he got right to dancing. The thing he loved about dance was that he felt so free when he was doing it. Kind of like an escape from reality. 

His phone rang in the middle of his dance moves.

He went over and picked it up.  "Sofia. Why the hell is she calling me?", he said to himself.

Truth is they barely talked on the phone. He picked up and said hello, but no one said anything. Just when he was about to hang up, he heard two girls talking. He assumed it was Sofia and her roommate.

Then, he heard his name. "What the...", he listened in.

"...did you have a goodbye kiss with Jacob? Was he grabbing you all over, and tickling you?"