7.) Storm Warning

It was cloudy in London and there was a storm expected in a few hours. Nicole was at the library looking for a book that could help her with her homework. Meanwhile, Sofia was at the gym taking breaks and gasping for air once in a while. The air conditioner in this gym made the air freezing cold. She got her things and was about to head out the door when she heard her phone. It was a text from Niall. He was hungry and asked if she wanted to catch lunch with him.

She replied back, 'Sure! I know this great bakery we could go to, the food is wonderful :) xx'

He replied her almost immediately, 'Great! Gimme the address and I'll be there in 10 min.

Her stomach was grumbling and she couldn't wait to get a hold on the amazing hot chocolate they had. She gave him the address and hurried out the door to meet him.

When she got there, he wasn't anywhere in sight. Dissapointed, she sat at a table and just waited. Out of nowhere, this girl came and sat across from her looking exhausted. She had a uniform on so Sofia knew she worked there. 

"Sorry for intruding like this but I am so tired! I've had no sleep last night", she said yawning. "Waiting for someone?"

"Yeah, he told me he'd be here so I'm just waiting." Sofia said.

"Well then, I hope he comes. If he doesn't, just show me his picture, next time he comes here I'll put laxatives in his drink. That'll make him have diarrhea for a few weeks", she winked.

Sofia bursted out laughing. "You just made my day!! hahahaha"

"That's what I do!", she smiled.

"What's your name?" Sofia asked.

Just then, the girl's phone rang, the ringtone was: "What's My Name by Rihanna?

They laughed even more. 

"The name's Ashly, without the -e! I have to go before the big papa gets mad, see you around!", Ashly said leaving Sofia at the table.

Just when  she was about to leave, Niall came running through the door.

"You took forever Niall!" she rolled her eyes clearly annoyed.

"Sorry, I had to do something and it took longer than I expected..."

"Whatever."

"Chill! Someone needs a Horan Hug.", he reached his arms out. 

She hesitated but accepted the hug. 

"I'm hungry!! Did you order food without me?", Niall asked.

"Nope, a girl that works here kept me company for a bit. Lucky you." 

"Of course I'm lucky, I'm Irish!", he grinned. He got up and went to get some food while Sofia was texting Nicole who couldn't keep her lips off of Leo's.

It was quiet and all you could hear were people talking softly, and rain hitting the glass outside the bakery. She decided that music was the best thing that could get her out of this bored mood. She got out her iPod and smiled at the song she first saw.

>>> As Long As You Love Me - Justin Bieber ft. Big Sean

It was a little loud but she didn't care. Niall was in line and looked over to her laughing. He was a belieber and was trying to control himself, that made Sofia laugh. She went back to texting.

All of a sudden, she heard a voice singing along.

"I don't know if this makes sense but you're my hallelujah! Give me a time and place, I'll rendezvous it. I'll fly you to it, I'll beat you there. Girl, you know I got you!"