Surprise Surprise! (Part 2)

Sofia walked inside the gas station and it wasn't the best place to buy a coffee but there was nowhere else. She went up to the counter and ordered a cup while looking around. The place reeked of fish and gasoline. 'What kind of place is this?! I really hope the coffee is decent because I'm utterly disgusted.' she thought to herself. 

The old guy behind the counter gave her the coffee and looked at her as if he's never seen a teen before. Or maybe he hated teens and thought she was irritable and rude. She could read people easily.

Sofia was quick to get out of there. She threw the door wide open and bumped into someone. 

"Owww!", she shouted as she fell to the floor. The coffee splattered all over the sidewalk, she was thankful that it hadn't got on her dress. 

"Whoa! Sorry babe didn't see you there." 

She looked up and saw a guy who was about the same age as her. 

"Uh its fine, the coffee wasn't good anyways. It cost $1. A great coffee costs 3 or more so...", she got back up on her feet. She got a better look at him and he looked like the typical jerk to her. 

"True!", he laughed. "So, are you alone...."

"Yeah but I need to head back to where I was." Sofia had a bad feeling about this guy. He stepped closer to her and smiled. 

"I don't think you should be heading back anytime soon", he winked.

She rolled her eyes and said, "I don't have time for you bastard, so can you just get out of the way!"

"You'll make time." He slammed her on the wall behind them. He pressed her down so it was hard to escape his grip.

She used all of her force to push him away but it wouldn't work. He forced her to kiss him and he couldn't keep his hands off. 

She thought this was it. She was going to be raped behind a gas station and her nightmares were going to be worse than they were already. 

"Get off you sick bitch!!", she managed to scream out. 

"Shut up and enjoy.", he laughed. 

She felt as vulnerable as she did in the car crash. Not a good feeling. He started touching her inappropriately and she completely freaked out. 

Out of nowhere she heard a punch. Then, the guy came off her and started throwing punches behind him. Sofia was just glad to be freed, she started running but she stopped and looked back. She had to see the person who just saved her from a rape.

Her eyes got big and she felt a lump in her throat.

It was Niall. 

Her emotions were all over the place, but she kind of felt embarrassed. Embarrassed that he had to see her like this. He just finished beating the crap out of him and stood there. Then, he looked back at Sofia. Without thinking, she completely fell apart. Once the tears came pouring down, it was hard to stop. She fell to the ground and curled into a ball sobbing.

Niall ran over and tried to comfort her. "Hey, it's not your fault please.. don't cry."

"Yes it is! If I had just stayed at the studios this would've never happened."

"Don't be so hard on yourself ok. You're fine and that's all that matters. He should be getting raped behind bars, such a damn animal."

"Thanks for saving me, I owe you so much! I'm sorry you have to see me like this.", she said trying to get herself together.

"It's fine, don't worry. You're beautiful even when you cry, so chin up.", he smiled at her.

He was such a gentleman, she had no idea that these type of guys still existed. All she could do was just stare at him, his beautiful eyes, his hair, everything. It was getting dark but she didn't really want to move from her spot.