10.) What The Storm Brought

It was raining hard soon enough and the only thing that we had as a light source was the moon. The ocean was loud, the sand felt nice, and the stars were like diamonds in the sky. It was an amazing scene but I wish I could enjoy it. No one has any idea what's in store for us and that can be a nerve wracking feeling...

Zayn was half asleep so Liam kept waking him up every now and then, Louis was eating smores with Niall and I had no idea where they got them from, and Harry was just goofing around with Nicole. Seems like they've been together all afternoon, inseparable I swear. Melanie kept glancing at Harry and in those moments I kind of feel sad for her because breaking up with someone can leave you feeling empty and mad at the world. But, missing someone is worse, it's like you're trying to move on but all the memories just keep flooding back. I mean forgetting him is like trying to know somebody you've never met. All these feelings just make you want him back even more and maybe that's the reason why Melanie is the way she is, maybe the anger just became her over time. It's sad really.

We all finally settled down and Melanie took out her index cards like it was some type of job interview. 

"You're scarin me, are those cards really necessary? You're kidding me right...” Louis basically said what we were thinking, judging by everyones' faces.

"They're questions and I like to be organized so excuse meee" 

"Uh you're excused Queen Latifah." Louis said. 

"Leave it to Louis to lighten up the mood!" Niall laughed.

Louis had a look of satisfaction on his face which apparently made Melanie cringe. 

"Anyways... who wants to go first?” she says with a smile.

No one volunteers since no one cares. 

She turns in my direction and says, "How about you Sofia?"

And I'm thinking "How about you go run through an Afghanistan battlefield" but instead I say "Sure". 

"If you get a chance to make anyone in this room your sex slave, who would it be and why?" she smirked.

I looked like a deer caught in headlights and wow... I've never been in a more awkward situation than this. 

"Um... I guess Zayn..." I looked the other way hoping not to make eye contact with him. Everyone laughed and my body went hot. Extreme embarrassment.

"And why?" Melanie asked.

I turned to her and I can see the amusement in her face. It's really hard to be nice to someone you want to rip the intestines out of and set them on fire. Maybe this was my anger speaking...

"I don't know I really don't, I just picked a random person to be honest." I said quickly.

"You picked him for a reason Sofia. The question included a 'why' and you had enough time to think about it."

"He's very attractive then, can we move on already?!" 

"Here that Zayn? She finds you arousing!", Melanie laughed.

"Ooh la la! Je me sens la tension sexuelle!" Harry yelled.

No one here understood French that much but it was pretty obvious it had something to do with sexual tension. 

"Leave her alone, she can ride the Zayn train anytime she wants." Zayn laughed.

"It was only a question, I had to answer it!!" I said in defense.

"Keep tellin yourself that hun. Who wants to go next?" she said. Everyone laughs at this and I was pretty upset but I didn't let it get to me. I had to admit it was funny if I were to look from the outside in.